View attachment 22509

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

View attachment 22512

Clue #4 :

View attachment 22514

Clue #5 :

19952209582238.jpg

Incorrect guesses : Iron Maiden /// Shirley The Harlot /// The Talisman /// Blood On Shirley's Hands /// Be Quick Or Be Dead /// Hallowed Be Thy Name /// When To Worlds Collide /// The Clairvoyant /// Isle Of Avalon /// The Alchemist /// The Red And The Blackberries /// The Reincarnation Benjamin Baguette /// Revelations /// The Trooper /// Lost In This Lost World /// Can I Play With My Toys ? /// Speed Of Light ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

View attachment 22509

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

View attachment 22512

Clue #4 :

View attachment 22514

Clue #5 :

View attachment 22516

Clue #6 :

Incorrect guesses : Iron Maiden /// Shirley The Harlot /// The Talisman /// Blood On Shirley's Hands /// Be Quick Or Be Dead /// Hallowed Be Thy Name /// When To Worlds Collide /// The Clairvoyant /// Isle Of Avalon /// The Alchemist /// The Red And The Blackberries /// The Reincarnation Benjamin Baguette /// Revelations /// The Trooper /// Lost In This Lost World /// Can I Play With My Toys ? /// Speed Of Light /// Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter /// From Here To Eternity /// Fear is the Key ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

View attachment 22509

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

View attachment 22512

Clue #4 :

View attachment 22514

Clue #5 :

View attachment 22516

Clue #6 :

Clue #7 :

Marching on, marching on
The battle weary marching side by side
Alexander's army line by line
They wouldn't follow him to India
Tired of the combat, pain and the glory

Incorrect guesses : Iron Maiden /// Shirley The Harlot /// The Talisman /// Blood On Shirley's Hands /// Be Quick Or Be Dead /// Hallowed Be Thy Name /// When To Worlds Collide /// The Clairvoyant /// Isle Of Avalon /// The Alchemist /// The Red And The Blackberries /// The Reincarnation Benjamin Baguette /// Revelations /// The Trooper /// Lost In This Lost World /// Can I Play With My Toys ? /// Speed Of Light /// Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter /// From Here To Eternity /// Fear is the Key /// Caught Somewhere in Time /// The Angel And The Gambler /// Drifter ///

Last edited:
Back