Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

So, we have two flies with beautiful colours and a samouraï. The clues could indicate the song "Sun And Steel" with the verse "you killed your first man at 13, killer instinct, animal supreme"...

BUT, my guess is going to be "These Colours Don't Run" for some reasons :

1) The flies have beautiful colours on their backs
2) The flies, by extension the colours, don't run, they fly (a flag in some foreign earth)
3) The samouraï is like a soldier who fights not only for his country (Japan), but also for the passion and the glory
4) Richard Chamberlain on the picture embodied a character who went overseas in some foreign earth to become the Shogun

("When you say you're leaving
Left behind the loved ones

Waiting silent in the hall
Where you're going lies adventure
others only dream of

Red and green light this is real
and so you go to war"
)

The song could have also been "Senjutsu", but it was too obvious... So, my guess is still "These Colours Don't Run". :)

Last edited:
Clue 1:
istock_000001759709small_2-flies.jpg
Clue 2:
c94dca8d96184a4c04b1fd3aa62c9fa2--richard-chamberlain-katana-swords.jpg
Clue 3:
lemmy-and-ozzy-osbourne.jpg

Incorrect guesses:
Arthur´s Farewell, Flight Of Icarus, Holy Smoke, Lord Of The Flies, These Colours Don´t Run, The Talisman

Attachments

• istock_000001759709small_2-flies.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 0
Ah OK, it seems that I got it. The song, which is not a song is a sentence said by Bruce : "F*ck you, you greekanese samouraï cunt flies !!" during the song The Number Of The Bug... :D

Clue 1:
Clue 2:
c94dca8d96184a4c04b1fd3aa62c9fa2--richard-chamberlain-katana-swords.jpg
Clue 3:
lemmy-and-ozzy-osbourne.jpg
Clue 4: The insects from Clue 1 appear in the lyrics of an artist who names the song we´re looking for. This particular song is older than the Maiden song.

Incorrect guesses:
Arthur´s Farewell, Flight Of Icarus, From Here To Eternity, Holy Smoke, Lord Of The Flies, Public Enema Number One, Sun And Steel, The Duellists, These Colours Don´t Run, The Talisman

Back