Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Hey JC, JC, would you die for me?
Clue #2: Charlotte’s divine new occupation.

Very-much Nottheanswer: For the Greater Good of God / Holy Smoke / Lord of Light

Clue #3: The Police did it in ‘83.

Very-much Nottheanswer: For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Lord of Light / Moonchild / Phantom of the Opera

Clue #4: The human mattress did it in ‘86.

Very-much Nottheanswer: Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Lord of Light / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Phantom of the Opera / The Man Who Would Be King

My guy you’re so lost in the sauce you haven’t even seen the moss for days why don’t you go talk to the boss and see what he says he says she’s off duty tonight unfortunately her mum is in intensive care after a nasty motorcycle crash. Her mum is Charlotte yes

Over 24 hours of guessing... @Diesel 11 give us the next clue please. The Curious Canonball of ´89? The Waving Wizard of ´96? Or the Horrific Hornet of ´17? Clues man! :innocent:

Clue #4: The human mattress did it in ‘86.
Clue #5: Black star.

Very-much Nottheanswer: Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Juanita / Lord of Light / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Phantom of the Opera / The Man Who Would Be King / To Tame a Land

Hooks In You
You had the Hook in Water gethrowed, clear. You had even a Pulling on your Fishrod gefellt. Yet once you it ingepulled had, had you something Dreadful uncovered. You had fixedgeposed, that you geerred had. Sad.

Back