Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Slayer?
Clue #2: Ah, ancient wave!
Clue #3: the second verse contains a line that features two words from the titles of two later, successive Iron Maiden albums.

Incorrect guesses: Blood On The World's Hands/ Flash of the Blade/ Out of the Silent Planet/ The Prophecy/ Rime of the Ancient Mariner/ Sign of the Cross

Clue #3: the second verse contains a line that features two words from the titles of two later, successive Iron Maiden albums.

Incorrect guesses: Blood On The World's Hands/ Flash of the Blade/ Out of the Silent Planet/ The Prophecy/ Rime of the Ancient Mariner/ Sign of the Cross
The Number of the Beast (at least it has the words "no" and "dark", if I read the 3rd clue correctly).

Clue #3: the second verse contains a line that features three words from the titles of two later, successive Iron Maiden albums.
Clue #4: Woah!
1603292359943.png

Incorrect guesses: Blood On The World's Hands/ Flash of the Blade/ Out of the Silent Planet/ The Prophecy/ Rime of the Ancient Mariner/ Sign of the Cross/ Stranger in a Strange Land/ Wrathchild/ The Number of the Beast

That's the one! :)

Clue #1: Slayer? < "could it be the Angel of Death has come for me?"
Clue #2: Ah, ancient wave! < an anagram of "Heaven can wait"
Clue #3: the second verse contains a line that features three words from the titles of two later, successive Iron Maiden albums.
< "'Cause I've no fear of dying" // No Prayer For The Dying + Fear of the Dark
...and if we count "of" too, that's four words. ;)
Clue #4: Woah!

1603292359943.png

< "I see a tunnel I stand amazed"

Your turn!

Clue 1: The song has a similitude to The Unbeliever, Run to the Hills and Mother of Mercy.
Clue 2: The song (probably) has a female character.

Not the one: For the Greater Good of God, The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner

Back