Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No.

CLUE 3: Counting all the Maiden LP's it's on it features at least once each on Side 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 but not on a Side 4

CLUE 1: I'm not going to keep copying and pasting the picture, so clue 1 consisted of a photograph of J. McNeill's Pub and Music Shop.

Clue 2: It's been the A-side and a B-side

Incorrect guesses: 22 Acacia Avenue, Hooks in you, Dance of Death, Massacre, Sanctuary, The Number of the Beast

Last edited:
No.

CLUE 3: Counting all the Maiden LP's it's on it features at least once each on Side 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 but not on a Side 4

CLUE 1: I'm not going to keep copying and pasting the picture, so clue 1 consisted of a photograph of J. McNeill's Pub and Music Shop.

Clue 2: It's been the A-side and a B-side

Incorrect guesses: 22 Acacia Avenue, Hooks in you, Dance of Death, Massacre, Sanctuary, The Number of the Beast
Running free

No, to all them.

CLUE 4: It's parent album's original release has different tracklistings to the standard release in some territories.

CLUE 2: It's been the A-side and a B-side

Incorrect guesses: 22 Acacia Avenue, Hooks in you, Dance of Death, Massacre, Sanctuary, The Number of the Beast, Wasted Years, Run to the Hills, Running Free, Wrathchild.

No.

I like the way you're thinking but there's no trickery involved, when I say "it's parent album" I mean one of Maiden's 16 studio albums.

Yes!

Explanation for the clues

CLUE 1: https://forum.maidenfans.com/threads/iron-maiden-news-links-and-interviews.19883/post-614719 , https://comeheretome.com/2010/03/09/from-capel-street-to-the-crimea/

CLUE 2: the album version is obviously the a-side of it's original release, but is also the b-side of the 2005 reissue

CLUE 3: hopefully I didn't fuck this up

Side One: Live After Death, ARDO, Death on the Road, F666, ETG, SBIT

Side 2: Piece of Mind , en vivo

Side 3 Rock in Rio, The book of souls live chapter

Side 4

Side 5 Best of the Beast

Side 6 Live at Donington

Clue 4:

At the very least Piece of Mind has different tracklistings in the USA (the picture disc features Cross Eyed Mary), Italy and Portugal has To Tame a Land called Dune, and Japan where the backwards message is a seperate track called "Phatoor"

Someone else can take my turn, I haven't got the time right now
Alright, I'll give it a go to keep the fire alive :)

Clue 1:
YOVOA34L722PnvgcWmcf4TxjtH1jFyXwaiH9gYc7i6z_m5fob8wDoT-0ZDkLDrN9R3GieHq7XXNS9HYkuonaDmPRPjJ6w0wt8ZKBfAyvJz6_1SC_B7241_RIvjJ7wvKhWO6jxvnm

Back