Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to all.

Clue #1: Not a slave
Clue #2: Blue Öyster Cult + UB40?
Clue #3: Un-Still Life

Incorrect guesses: The Clansman, The Prisoner, Powerslave, The Red And The Black, Death Or Glory, Dance Of Death

No to all.

Clue #4:
tenor.gif

Incorrect guesses: The Clansman, The Prisoner, Powerslave, The Red And The Black, Death Or Glory, Dance Of Death, Sun And Steel, Back In The Village, I’m A Mover

I love all of those guesses, but no.

Clue #4:
tenor.gif

Clue #5:

90f51bd9a607d357efea3480dc530207

Incorrect guesses: The Clansman, The Prisoner, Powerslave, The Red And The Black, Death Or Glory, Dance Of Death, Sun And Steel, Back In The Village, I’m A Mover, Mother Russia, Man On The Edge, The Fallen Angel

Burning Ambition
I love all of those guesses, but no.

Clue #4:
tenor.gif

Clue #5:

Incorrect guesses: The Clansman, The Prisoner, Powerslave, The Red And The Black, Death Or Glory, Dance Of Death, Sun And Steel, Back In The Village, I’m A Mover, Mother Russia, Man On The Edge, The Fallen Angel
Drifter

Burning Ambition
Correct!

Clue #1: Not a slave - A reference to the lyric “so you think you can own me, well you'd better just think again”.

Clue #2: Blue Öyster Cult + UB40? - Blue Öyster Cult recorded a famous song “Burnin’ For You”. UB40 recorded the song “Good Ambition”

Clue #3: Un-Still Life - A reference to the lyric “there's things in life now, baby, that I know I've got to do”.

Clue #4:
tenor.gif

-
A reference to the lyric “you'd better watch your steps now, woman”.

Clue #5:

- A reference to the lyric “and when I get these feelings honey, you better keep away from me”. President Xi of China has banned references to Winnie The Pooh because people noted the similarity and were using it to mock him. In the picture Pooh is expressing feelings while eating honey, and Xi wants to keep him away.

Well done. Your turn!

What tipped me off was when you called “Sanctuary” warmer, and I had a few different songs I could’ve gone with that roughly fit the clues. Cool beans!

Clue #1: And so we lay...

Back