Clue #5: Set The World Afire
Clue #6: Prayer In The Dark
Clue #7: Heresy
Clue #8: Caught Somewhere In Time
Clue #9: Wasted Years
Clue #10: The Unbeliever
Clue #11: Nostradamus
Clue #12: Guide Vocal

Hint #1: All of the clues are song titles, and those clues hint directly at the lyrics of the mystery song in the order that those lyrics appear in the mystery song

Incorrect guesses: The Edge Of Darkness, Run To The Hills, The Great Unknown, The Fugitive, Ghost Of The Navigator, Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, Shadows Of The Valley, Gangland, Still Life, Stranger In A Strange Land, Dream Of Mirrors, Infinite Dreams, Sign Of The Cross, The Number Of The Beast, Moonchild, Public Enema Number One, The Wicker Man, Starblind, Judgement Of Heaven, The Apparition, Montségur, Powerslave, Journeyman, Fates Warning, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Coming Home, Fortunes Of War, Revelations, The Angel And The Gambler, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, When The Wild Wind Blows, The Red And The Black, Can I Play With Madness, The Prophecy, The Trooper, The Clairvoyant

I know it looks like I'm guessing twice but my 2MTM guess was for Clue 12 not Hint 1, dunno why it ended up there. (We posted it at the same time that's why)

Futureal?

No to all.

Clue #1: Total Eclipse
Clue #2: Don't Speak
Clue #3: Foreclosure Of A Dream
Clue #4: Dreaming While You Sleep
Clue #5: Set The World Afire
Clue #6: Prayer In The Dark
Clue #7: Heresy
Clue #8: Caught Somewhere In Time
Clue #9: Wasted Years
Clue #10: The Unbeliever
Clue #11: Nostradamus
Clue #12: Guide Vocal

Hint #1: All of the clues are song titles, and those clues hint directly at the lyrics of the mystery song in the order that those lyrics appear in the mystery song
Hint #2: Clues #11 & #12 also hint at the mystery song's title

Incorrect guesses: The Edge Of Darkness, Run To The Hills, The Great Unknown, The Fugitive, Ghost Of The Navigator, Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, Shadows Of The Valley, Gangland, Still Life, Stranger In A Strange Land, Dream Of Mirrors, Infinite Dreams, Sign Of The Cross, The Number Of The Beast, Moonchild, Public Enema Number One, The Wicker Man, Starblind, Judgement Of Heaven, The Apparition, Montségur, Powerslave, Journeyman, Fates Warning, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Coming Home, Fortunes Of War, Revelations, The Angel And The Gambler, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, When The Wild Wind Blows, The Red And The Black, Can I Play With Madness, The Prophecy, The Trooper, The Clairvoyant, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Blood Brothers, Como Estais Amigos, Futureal

I'll be very embarrassed if it's not Judas Be My Guide...
Yes, finally!

As mentioned above, the songs are hints at the lyrics, in order, either from the song title or the band name (which would have been my hint #3).
  1. Total Eclipse (Iron Maiden): "Lights out -- we live in a world of darkness"
  2. Don't Speak (No Doubt): "No doubt"
  3. Foreclosure Of A Dream (Megadeth): "Everything's up for sale"
  4. Dreaming While You Sleep (Genesis): "We sleep"
  5. Set The World Afire (Megadeth): "All of the world is burning"
  6. Prayer In The Dark (Powerwolf): "We pray to God for a better deal"
  7. Heresy (Nine Inch Nails): "Nothing is sacred"
  8. Caught Somewhere In Time (Iron Maiden): "Back then or now"
  9. Wasted Years (Iron Maiden): "Everything's wasted"
  10. The Unbeliever (Iron Maiden): "Is that all there is? Can I go now?"
  11. Nostradamus (Judas Priest): "Judas"
  12. Guide Vocal (Genesis): "my guide"

Last edited: