Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Time for a new clue.

Clue #1: No collusion
Clue #2: Fire and fury
Clue #3:
tenor.gif

Clue #4: He would go down fast and hard, crying all the way
Clue #5: [He] handed me a glove and said, "No one touches Mr. Trump's penis without a glove."

Incorrect guesses: Mother Russia, Fear Is The Key, Alexander The Great, Speed Of Light, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, The Legacy, 2 Minutes To Midnight, No More Lies, Holy Smoke, The Man Who Would Be King, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, When The Wild Wind Blows, Public Enema Number One, Dance Of Death

No to all.

Clue #3:
tenor.gif

Clue #5: [He] handed me a glove and said, "No one touches Mr. Trump's penis without a glove."
Clue #6: I am honored to be received by such gracious hosts. I have always heard about the splendor of your country and the kindness of your citizens

Incorrect guesses: Mother Russia, Fear Is The Key, Alexander The Great, Speed Of Light, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, The Legacy, 2 Minutes To Midnight, No More Lies, Holy Smoke, The Man Who Would Be King, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, When The Wild Wind Blows, Public Enema Number One, Dance Of Death, 22 Acacia Avenue, Empire Of The Clouds, The Unbeliever

No to all, but these guesses are a riot. I apologize in advance for using a second picture clue.

Clue #3:
tenor.gif

Clue #6: I am honored to be received by such gracious hosts. I have always heard about the splendor of your country and the kindness of your citizens
Clue #7:
1240.jpg

Incorrect guesses: Mother Russia, Fear Is The Key, Alexander The Great, Speed Of Light, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, The Legacy, 2 Minutes To Midnight, No More Lies, Holy Smoke, The Man Who Would Be King, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, When The Wild Wind Blows, Public Enema Number One, Dance Of Death, 22 Acacia Avenue, Empire Of The Clouds, The Unbeliever, The Nomad, Run To The Hills, Quest For Fire, Face In The Sand, Starblind, Look For The Truth

Back