Guess the cryptic song

Whaaaat.
You have Lambada which is...and then lava which leads you to....
I thought this would be an easy round.:lol:

Lambada to me is erotic Brazilian dance. Lava is what comes from Volcano. So.. In the Beginning of the times of Earth... Lava indeed was dancing erotic dances on the surface. So, the answer is very logic, imo. My logic is clear as a crystal, no mumbo's jumbo's like other users like to do :censored::D

edit: and then I found out a song named Dance on a Volcano. :facepalm: (I don't listen to Genesis.)

(Quick question regarding the rules: In the "Guess the Maiden song" thread we can give hints in any way we like. Here it's supposed to be specifically about the title, right? As in, let's say the song is Dance Of Death, "Saltatio Mortis" would be an acceptable hint, "Adventures in the Everglades" though wouldn't because it's relevant to the lyrics, but not the title. Do I have that right?)

(Quick question regarding the rules: In the "Guess the Maiden song" thread we can give hints in any way we like. Here it's supposed to be specifically about the title, right? As in, let's say the song is Dance Of Death, "Saltatio Mortis" would be an acceptable hint, "Adventures in the Everglades" though wouldn't because it's relevant to the lyrics, but not the title. Do I have that right?)
The cryptic description refers to the title.

Back