Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

Clue #1 :

View attachment 28015

Clue #2 :

It's a kind of current live song for Maiden, nowadays...

Clue #3 :

The original song and the altered song share a rhyme in the last word... Just one word in the original song is altered...

Incorrect guesses : The Signage Of Darkness /// When Two Words Collide /// Predictions (Revelations) /// To Tame a cloud /// Strange Air In A Strange Land /// Aches High ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

View attachment 28015

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

The original song and the altered song share a rhyme in the last word... Just one word in the original song is altered...

Clue #4 :

The original song has something in common with the title of one general's sub-forum on this board...

Incorrect guesses : The Signage Of Darkness /// When Two Words Collide /// Predictions (Revelations) /// To Tame a cloud /// Strange Air In A Strange Land /// Aches High /// Can I Play With Cloudness /// Can I play with signess ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

View attachment 28015

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

Clue #4 :

The original song has something in common with the title of one general's sub-forum on this board...

Clue #5 :

The answer lies in the picture...

Incorrect guesses : The Signage Of Darkness /// When Two Words Collide /// Predictions (Revelations) /// To Tame a cloud /// Strange Air In A Strange Land /// Aches High /// Can I Play With Cloudness /// Can I play with signess ///

Back