Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

No to all.

Clue #1:
img_4947-jpeg.27236
Clue #2: The first name of the man in the picture is Perry, and he was a famous singer in his day

Incorrect guesses: Back In The Sesame Street, Sesamejutsu, Puppets In The Sesame Street

And that's
Julie Andrews
Sesame street might be a
Red herring although they show up in the countdown gifs to the first Days Of Future Past?

Childhood's Band

The 2nd clue refers to Steve Perry, the former Journey's singer. The 1st clue is a reference to the 70's/80's period of the original Maiden song to guess (the 80's). So, for me it's related to Journey's most successful records 'Escape' or 'Frontiers'. On the 1st there's a track called "Don't Stop Believin" and on the second one, a huge hit, "Separate Ways", that was on Stranger Things' soundtrack. And because on the 4th season of this series there was also an easter egg incarnated by the tape of 'Piece Of Mind', I think the song to guess is from the 4th Maiden album. And the puppets of Sesame Street are linked with the 'Master Of Puppets' sequence in Stranger Things too.

And because today Maiden will launch its Future Past tour, it might be linked to SIT album too...

So, it could be :

- Sing With Your Puppets On (from POM)

or

- The Journeyless Of The Sesame-Street Runner (from SIT)

?

:D

Last edited:
No to all. And shame on @TheMercenary for guessing twice, but I’ll be kind and confirm that both guesses were incorrect!

Clue #1:
img_4947-jpeg.27236
Clue #2: The first name of the man in the picture is Perry, and he was a famous singer in his day

Clue #3: The number of people and characters surrounding Perry is part of the song title modification

Incorrect guesses: Back In The Sesame Street, Sesamejutsu, Puppets In The Sesame Street, Perry Como Estais Amigos, Childhood’s Band, Sing With Your Puppets On, The Journeyless Of The Sesame-Street Runner

Back