Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

Picture Clue:
sddefault.jpg
Extra Clue: There are 2 altered words and they both rhyme with the original song title.
Extra Clue 2: Loaf isn´t one of the altered words.
Extra Bonus Clue: That´s not Cher, @TheMercenary !

Funny as hell but wrong answers:
The Singin' Line Between Loaf And Cher, The Thin Line Between Loaf And Fate, Wasted Loaf, When two mouths collide

Picture Clue:
sddefault.jpg
Extra Clue: There are 2 altered words and they both rhyme with the original song title.
Extra Clue 4: The original Maiden song has 2 words (the altered as well) and was released as a single.

Lie with your goods on, My Life Is A Losfer Words And I Want My Money Back, The Singin' Line Between Loaf And Cher, The Thin Line Between Loaf And Fate, Wasted Loaf, When two mouths collide, Where The Wild Sing Goes ?

Picture Clue:
sddefault.jpg
Extra Clue 4: The original Maiden song has 2 words (the altered as well) and was released as a single.
Extra Clue 5: The female singer next to Meat Loaf is Ellen Foley and the emojis are there for a reason.

Making Screams, Meatiest Screams, Lie with your goods on, My Life Is A Losfer Words And I Want My Money Back, The Singin' Line Between Loaf And Cher, The Thin Line Between Loaf And Fate, Vocal Mikeclipse, Wasted Loaf, When two mouths collide, Where The Wild Sing Goes

Back