Greatest Metal Video Ever. Hands. Down.

Now, if you want a truly pointless video that doesn't do a great song justice...

Megadeth- Die Dead Enough

Dave Mustaine (my all-time favorite guitarist) pretty much sits on a stool surrounded by video screens that have completely irrelevant things going on ...check it out on launch.com if you're interested.

Yeah you sure are right about that Megadeth video. Anyone seen Judas Priest's Locked In? Horribly dated by today's standards but it's still a good laugh! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hmm..I'll have to check that one out.

Now what do you guys think of My Chemical Romance's "Helena"? I'm not quite sure what to think of it [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think they're crap so I doubt i'll make much of the video [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jun 30 2005, 11:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jun 30 2005, 11:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm a HUGE rhapsody fan, but you have to love Luca Turilli's emotion on the Rain of A Thousand Flames video when the naked woman dies and he then proceeds to attack the blatantly CG fireball with his sword [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]110726[/snapback]​
[/quote]

hahaha yes i have it on my comp

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Jul 1 2005, 01:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Jul 1 2005, 01:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yeah you sure are right about that Megadeth video. Anyone seen Judas Priest's Locked In? Horribly dated by today's standards but it's still a good laugh! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]110768[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Isn't Locked In the one where Rob gets taken prisoner. There's also a really fat guy. And the whole teasing with the gum thing. That video is pretty weird. I would have to say my favorite video is The Number of the Beast. Then The Cure's Close to Me video. Anyone seen that?

Oh yeah. I like the Pala Abdul video with the dancing cat.... and Devo's Whip It Video... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-7thSon_ofa_7thSon+Jul 1 2005, 07:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7thSon_ofa_7thSon @ Jul 1 2005, 07:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]hmm..I'll have to check that one out.

Now what do you guys think of My Chemical Romance's "Helena"? I'm not quite sure what to think of it [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]110774[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Helena is great. And Gerard Way is hot so...... It makes for a good vid!

[!--QuoteBegin-7thSon_ofa_7thSon+Jul 1 2005, 02:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7thSon_ofa_7thSon @ Jul 1 2005, 02:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]hmm..I'll have to check that one out.

[snapback]110774[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I havn't seen the video, but I think that MCR's music is pretty good though (can't stand their vocalist though).

I've actually heard a few songs with the same title of Helena and sofar, my fav is The Misfits Helena on Famous Monsters.

[!--QuoteBegin-Aeonblade+Jul 8 2005, 09:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Aeonblade @ Jul 8 2005, 09:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Tr00 kvlt black metal!!!!!
[snapback]111518[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[img src=\'http://forum.dragonforce.com/images/smiles/abbath+.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

See, I typically don't like music like that song Helena, but its just how weird that video is and how it fits in with the music...it has me caught in some sort of trance that I keep listening to it over and over and over...

By the way, I suggest seeing some COF videos...they're quite out there [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-7thSon_ofa_7thSon+Jul 9 2005, 10:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7thSon_ofa_7thSon @ Jul 9 2005, 10:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]By the way, I suggest seeing some COF videos...they're quite out there [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]111605[/snapback]​
[/quote]

COF is "out there"? No..... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

its all about the "can i play with madness" video. More cowbell please!

[!--QuoteBegin-Fjellboll+Jul 14 2005, 08:59 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Fjellboll @ Jul 14 2005, 08:59 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The best metal video must be Megadeth - Hangar 18!!!
[snapback]111997[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hmm... have to check that video out, good song however. Anyone seen the video for Skin O' My Teeth? The quality of sound was really bad to my ears! I thinks it's absurd when you have to turn the volume up to fully hear metal! Anyone agree?

Holy Smoke, Thriller (MJ) and Can I Play... do quite well on the retarded-meter

Bohemian Rhapsody ofcourse, not quite metal but one of the first music videos to be used as a promotional tool.
Metallica's The Unforgiven
Iron Maiden Wasting Love(I just love that dark look with the fire and stuff)

Megadeth - Sweating Bullets is also good!

Hello me, meet the real me!!

Back