Good Bruce era song to put in my bands setlist?

Prowler_108

Trooper
My band currently only has 2 Maiden songs in our current setlist, Purgatory and Prowler, and we were going to add a Bruce era song, but we've played with several, including Still Life, Powerslave, Evil That Men Do and a couple others, and none have really clicked yet.  Any suggestions for songs to try out?

Thanks.

If anyone would like to see our full setlist, let me know and I'll post one.

The Clairvoyant, Flash of the Blade, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Die With Your Boots On... Basically, anything you can play that is not Run to the Hills or The Trooper.

Don Dokken said:
can i see the full set first?
I'll assume you know all the original artists for these songs

orgasmatron
kill the king
purgatory
lie
queen of the reich
no remorse
tornado of souls
you could be mine
violate
doctor doctor
encore
a dangerous meeting
steal away (the night)
prowler

Invader said:
The Clairvoyant, Flash of the Blade, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Die With Your Boots On... Basically, anything you can play that is not Run to the Hills or The Trooper.
Lol, I think I've said before on here that I've been kicked out of a Maiden tribute band for refusing to play RTTH every night :D
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Since your setlist focuses more on the fast stuff, I would think that either Aces High or Be Quick or be Dead would make a good addition.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe BQOBD, Aces High seems like it would only really work as an opener, and we already have one.

The Trooper is incredibly easy, if you need to get a song stage-ready fast.

Revelations, if you want a slower song in your set to get a break between fast songs.

Back