Gloryhammer

the new singer isn't doing them any favours, is he? I wasn't planning on getting any more of their stuff anyway but this would have put me off regardless.
He was great live - I like him better than Thomas actually. Thomas had a great voice but always seemed to have a rather nasty expression. New guy has a great voice and a nice smile.

Sozos is one of my bandmates in another project so I'm too biased to comment on who's the better singer, but here's what I'll say.

Thomas has a really unique voice that fits the band, but he didn't get any formal training or learn how to take good care of it. And it really showed on his last couple of tours. I'm hoping he takes it easy for a while, lets his voice heal, and comes back strong with another band.

Looks like Thomas is putting together another band right now based on a recent Instagram post. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

So the reality is imitating the meme now. Thomas is calling himself Angus McSix and it looks like his new band is going to be some kind of Gloryhammer spinoff.

Looks like recording is finished and the album is due some time early next year. They've shared a little snippet and it sounds promising.

Does anyone know why Christopher Bowes seems to have taken a step back from performing in Gloryhammer? It's clearly still his "baby" - he's joint writer on every song - but his actual appearances on the album are confined to a few spoken word passages. Michael Barber (a name otherwise unknown to me) has taken over the keyboards/Zargothrax character.

Does anyone know why Christopher Bowes seems to have taken a step back from performing in Gloryhammer?
He is not performing live with them since 2015. But he writes songs all whole GH universe stories are his idea.

He is very active on GH Reddit topic, and by his answers it seems that he is still much involved anything GH does.

Back