Ghost

I like Prequelle a lot but think Meliora is far superior of an album. I hope their 5th LP is a bit of a return to that sound. Prequelle feels a bit too ballady with lyrics that aren’t nearly as provocative as the earlier stuff.

I like Prequelle a lot but think Meliora is far superior of an album. I hope their 5th LP is a bit of a return to that sound. Prequelle feels a bit too ballady with lyrics that aren’t nearly as provocative as the earlier stuff.

On the contrary, I think the future of Ghost is as a genre-defying act doing all sorts of different genres. Don't think returning to a previous sound would be interesting or wise in any way.

Thought Seven Inches of Satanic Panic was brilliant.

On the contrary, I think the future of Ghost is as a genre-defying act doing all sorts of different genres. Don't think returning to a previous sound would be interesting or wise in any way.

Thought Seven Inches of Satanic Panic was brilliant.
I agree with you 100% and still feel my opinion is also ok in light of that. I like the direction they’re going, just want to see a little more bite in some songs.

I have 0 interest in Volbeat, but I’ve never seen Ghost live and really want to. Hmmm

Ghost is very good live. Very fun! I won’t be going to this one though, unless I change my mind later.

I don’t think it’s bad. I think it’s somewhat Ghost-by-the-numbers, but still fun and enjoyable.

Yeah, Ghost is definitely on the pop rock direction. Good for them but I'll be checking out.

For a few years each album / single showed a real progress. This one not that much but still a grower.

Will need a few listens, arrangement is shite, can't help but think it's just a throwaway track for that soundtrack

Really like the song. But then I prefer pop Ghost over their more metallic past. Well crafted songs and nice sound - with some more sinister intervals thrown in which makes it sound like Ghost still - not to forget their lyrics. They haven't abandoned the satanic themes.

Terrible music video, what the hell. Song seems like a step back from Prequelle, more of a Infestissumam vibe I’m getting from it. LC will probably like it but I’m feeling meh towards it right now.

Back