Ghost

Yeah, but then you have to go to Detroit. Also, that's an 8-9 hr drive there. If I was going to drive that far, I'd hit Philly instead.

More dates to come, for sure. I'm just not sure what Tobias is up to. He's made comments about this next cycle being a twist on the whole concept, and that we'll have to wait a while for Papa IV to be revealed. Which, according to the tour poster seems to check out... with what appears to be Papa 0 in the left hand corner presenting the figure (obviously Tobias) in the forefront. If that's the case, the leather jacket dude is a Cardinal in the service of the Pope, which falls in line with some imagery. I can dig all that... but... he's also been saying this next tour would be more of a production... and it's titled "Rats!". So... is this some tongue in cheek satire of Broadway? A musical based on the great plague? Seems so, and that's pretty hilarious. We'll see...

There's going to be some plot twist here, isn't there. I bet they kill him off quickly and keep coming up with new successors.

Really fun to follow all this right now. I'm of the mind, too, that Copia will be killed... by sacrifice... in order to have his essence used by Papa Nil to become young again. With the makeup and that insanely elaborate robe and miter... Young Papa Nil has got to be the real "new" Papa.

I really like the new song, the intro riff reminds me a bit of Fate's Warning, the chorus is stuck in my head big time and I love the solo and heavy outro!

It's heavier than I expected. I like it. The video is hilarious, looks like they're finally exploiting the theatricals to their full potential.

Back