Games!

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+May 25 2004, 05:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ May 25 2004, 05:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] At work I play Timesplitters 3 and Second Sight
At home I play WWE Smackdown, Roller Coaster Tycoon Champ Man and Unreal Tourney [/quote]
Didn´t you mean Unreal TOURNAMENT ??? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+May 25 2004, 05:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ May 25 2004, 05:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I used to be heavily into Half-Life and both versions of Diablo, but I haven't played those in a while now. I'm all about Civilization 3 nowadays. Civ 2 was great, but 3 is much better. [/quote]
I haven't gotten into 3 yet. I will, eventually...

[!--QuoteBegin-wildestdream+May 25 2004, 09:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(wildestdream @ May 25 2004, 09:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]kewl but does anyone know when the sims 2 comes out!![/quote]
The Sims 2 was planned for the E3 and out in spring I think, but... well games are always late. You should check a PC Gamer or something like that, they give infos... It seems it will be out next autumn...

Not really a player myself, but I happened to work in a games magazine... That's why.

What about
Maniac Mansion Deluxe?
[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://people.freenet.de/lucasfangames/maniac/games_eng.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://people.freenet.de/lucasfangames/maniac/games_eng.htm[/a]

What about old nintendo games???? I have played megamans and super mario....

Let's see.. Maxis games [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
And Half Life: Opposing Force. Aaaaand what's more.. aah, really, i suggest online/downloadable games such as Dink Smallwood, Tibia (it sucks but i used to play it before, in my opinion) and www.miniclips.com [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Silver Wings+Jun 13 2004, 09:06 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Silver Wings @ Jun 13 2004, 09:06 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Rollercoaster tycoon 3 will be out on november i´m looking forward to it [/quote]
Really? Great!!!!
Anyway, does anyone know, is VtM: Bloodlines allready released or not?

not looking forward to rollercoaster tycoon 3... 1 is good enough.

anyway...... I'm looking forward to

Half-Life 2
The new Unreal engine
Sam and Max... but its been cancelled [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

and i wanna buy Rise of Nations

oh i know its a completely new game...... but it looks crap! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

basically a copy of Theme Park World only released about 4 years later

Bah, all you computer gamers disgust me! Gimme a chess set any day of the week and I'm completely happy! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jun 15 2004, 11:15 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jun 15 2004, 11:15 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] doom 3 and half life 2 *drools* [/quote]
DOOM 3 [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jun 15 2004, 02:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jun 15 2004, 02:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Bah, all you computer gamers disgust me! Gimme a chess set any day of the week and I'm completely happy! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Aren't you being a little unfair to computer games? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] If you would just sit down and play The Sims for only a few hours, you'd be hooked. (Not that there's anything wrong with the occasional chess game. I'm unbeatable!)

Back