Games!

A

Anonymous

What kind of PC games you guys play??
I like Diablo 2 and the legendary ftp DOOM [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

so.......?

Call of Duty, Age of Empires II - The Age of Kings, Civilization (1 and 2, not 3), Warcraft III, MS Combat Flight Sim, NHL 2002-04...

I'm now awaiting The sims 2. Downloaded the body shop [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-ohgar_boy+May 23 2004, 04:19 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ohgar_boy @ May 23 2004, 04:19 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I play Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. [/quote]
i have that game and ive had t ages and still cant work out how to play it lol

First Person Shooters

Wolfeinstein
Doom 1
Doom 2
Heretic
Duke Nuken 3D
Quake 1
Blood
Unreal Tournament
Quake 3

Real Time Strategy

Starcraft (I just love it SOOOOOOOOOOO much)
Comandos

Non-Real Time Strategy

Civilization II

Puzzle

The Incredible Machine

I am really looking for the release of Doom 3 all in full 3D glory and all that shit. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Civilization II, Age Of Empires, Age Of Empires II, Tropico (1, not 2), Sim City 2000, The Sims (sometimes), some not-so-mainstream games, and, of course, classics like Duke Nukum.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+May 25 2004, 08:27 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ May 25 2004, 08:27 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] classics like Duke Nukum. [/quote]
I play all sorts retern to castle wolfenstein, civilisation III, Ghost master, baldurs gate, unreal tournament to name a few.

I also hope that duke nukem forever still wont take forever.

Deus Ex, Half Life, Serious Sam, Mafia,and all Jedi Knight Games at the same time! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Damn, I'm so outdated! ok Diablo, Diablo II (with expansion), Starcraft, Warcraft II and III. And I have a pc NES emulator so I play Double Dragon I, II and III, Mega Man I, II and IV, P.O.W. And on my Sega Genesis I have (and had) Road Rash II, NHL 93-96, 98 and on PC NHL98 an 99. I have a thing for old games from my childhoood [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

well i m the sad type i guess i like to play the sims, rollercoaster tycoon and stuff but i do play call of duty, max payne, medal of honor and im starting to play bad boys 2

[!--QuoteBegin-wildestdream+May 25 2004, 05:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(wildestdream @ May 25 2004, 05:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] well i m the sad type i guess i like to play the sims, rollercoaster tycoon and stuff but i do play call of duty, max payne, medal of honor and im starting to play bad boys 2 [/quote]
All of those games rule!!! (Excluding Call Of Duty)

Right now i started to playing "Lord of The Rings- The War Of The Ring" (RTS). Its graphics are almost identical to Warcraft 3, the only diffrence is that WC3 works on 1280x1024 32 bit, highest details smoothly and this game sometimes get choppy on 800x600 16 bit, medium detail... Theyve could have optimize it more [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
(the game is pretty good btw)

I used to be heavily into Half-Life and both versions of Diablo, but I haven't played those in a while now. I'm all about Civilization 3 nowadays. Civ 2 was great, but 3 is much better.

At work I play Timesplitters 3 and Second Sight
At home I play WWE Smackdown, Roller Coaster Tycoon Champ Man and Unreal Tourney

Back