FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

To reply to Jer and Giratina : all animals, including humans, have feelings and feel pain and all the emotions and are intelligent. All animals, including humans, are all sentient beings. That's all. ;)
I had a snake for over 15 years, and while it experienced physical sensations, it didn’t display anything resembling emotions whatsoever. Just empty instinctual responses.

Mammals are a totally different story, of course.

To reply to Jer and Giratina : all animals, including humans, have feelings and feel pain and all the emotions and are intelligent. All animals, including humans, are all sentient beings. That's all. ;)
What about very primitive animals like sponges, according to Wikipedia "Sponges do not have nervous, digestive or circulatory systems. Instead, most rely on maintaining a constant water flow through their bodies to obtain food and oxygen and to remove wastes". Sounds more like a plant to me, but it IS an animal.

IMO there is also the whole spectrum from no intelligence/emotions/conscientiousness to us humans (the most intelligent of them all), and each person can decide where to draw the line according to theirs beliefs.

Generally agree though not sure if they feel all emotions that humans normally feel. What is your take regarding plants /trees?

Generally agree though not sure if they feel all emotions that humans normally feel. What is your take regarding plants /trees?
Plant/trees also suffer but differently. But, as animals, they use some chemical way to express it. I've watched a documentary film about this on ARTE, few weeks ago. This film is called "Le Murmure de la Forêt, Quand les Arbres parlent". All is explained in this documentary film. :)

Back