FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

I know. We’re still looking for it.
First the cat trapped her under his feet. I saw it and I took my cat to let the spider free to be killed by the shoe but then the spider climbed and escape. You can imagine our faces :lol:

I kill quite a lot of spiders, perhaps 15 spiders per week on average.
Sad. Very sad.
Edit : And I didn't even count the 8 spiders we all eat everyday while sleeping.
That's an urban legend. Spiders are afraid of humans. It was tested on a Belgian tv show where a woman was exposed with over 20 spiders in a bedroom, none crawled on her face.
Even when spiders were handled to crawl on the face, they get the hell out of the bed.

Sad. Very sad.

That's an urban legend. Spiders are afraid of humans. It was tested on a Belgian tv show where a woman was exposed with over 20 spiders in a bedroom, none crawled on her face.
Even when spiders were handled to crawl on the face, they get the hell out of the bed.

Yes I kill them because I have very ofter spiders and other insect in my house and I am not comfortable with them being near me, and I cannot spend the whole day with the mug going in and out of the house to save them all.

I know that eating spiders while sleeping was just an urban myth from the 2000s, it said as joke to end my quote on a funny note after the spider killing part.

I've determined from experience that non-mammals don't have meaningful feelings in the same way that mammals do, so my empathy for them has gone in the toilet. That said, I did save a couple of toads from my basement window well yesterday, though I felt much worse for the baby bunny that fell in there, who I plan to relocate this evening.

I've determined from experience that non-mammals don't have meaningful feelings in the same way that mammals do, so my empathy for them has gone in the toilet. That said, I did save a couple of toads from my basement window well yesterday, though I felt much worse for the baby bunny that fell in there, who I plan to relocate this evening.
I saved some toads too through the years.:ok:

Yes I kill them because I have very ofter spiders and other insect in my house and I am not comfortable with them being near me
Fair enough. I know some people at work with arachnaphobia too. I guess each of us has something like that. I for instance have anxiety of driving motorized vehicles.

Octopus and espacially some smarts birds like birbs probably do have meaningful feelings. but a maggot for example probably does not have feelings, it's just a little tube of meat programmed to eat while digging.

Octopus and espacially some smarts birds like birbs probably do have meaningful feelings. but a maggot for example probably does not have feelings, it's just a little tube of meat programmed to eat while digging.
Sorry, I overgeneralized. Reptiles and insects don’t seem to have meaningful feelings as far as I can tell. I don’t have enough experience to comment on cephalopods or birds.

Sorry, I overgeneralized. Reptiles and insects don’t seem to have meaningful feelings as far as I can tell. I don’t have enough experience to comment on cephalopods or birds.
I also do not have personal experience with cephalopods, and I don't think they are social animals, but in some octopus videos I saw on the internet they seem so smart.

Back