FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

I'm really not a fan of olives, but most people I know like them - fine enough.

However, mushrooms are very much an iffy thing for me. I don't find them particularly flavourful, so if they are part of something, sure. But I can't eat a portobello burger or whatever, the texture is just off for me.

I love both mushrooms and olives. Olives, in particular, are fantastic. Maybe this comes with the Southern European lifestyle.
The only person I know who doesn't like olives is German, so...
#GermansWhoDon'tLikeOlivesMatterToo

I love both mushrooms and olives. Olives, in particular, are fantastic. Maybe this comes with the Southern European lifestyle.
The only person I know who doesn't like olives is German, so...

'neutral' pizza I believe is same everywhere around these parts, e.g. if you just order pizza you get Capricciosa variant 99%.

Mushrooms are great. Bechamel with champignons is a great light treat or a side dish to meat. I appreciate over-the-atlantic steak culture, in both Americas, they know how to raise and handle meat, but the side dishes are usually total crap if they even exist. I mean putting gravy or fruit on tenderloin steaks? Yeah, no. How about a potato salad and a real sauce.

231147206_10159242804371648_4974304835878212901_n.jpg

ifjomznwiah71.jpg

Shapes of most popular 'tea' cookie in Croatia, together with the guide about surface size for optimization of intake when being a guest.

Back