FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

BhyjuU-IcAA6REJ.jpg:large

and a fan favorite:
BhsZEV2CcAA4kYZ.jpg

The whole Leo thing is interesting, because around the time Titanic came out I remember the only people (disclaimer: around me at least) who seemed to have any opinion on him at all were the teenage fangirls. But in the last few years he has become extremely respected in general - especially in regards to the whole oscar thing. He's a very high profile actor now, and I suspect the reason it's not until recent years that he's gained this attention is that in general younger actors (particularly those who LOOK young) don't seem to get as much general respect, and he was 23 at the time.

He's actually pretty good in Titanic, if you go back and watch the crap he was given to say and such. He's also pretty darn good in most of his movies, though I don't think Wolf of Wall Street was his greatest performance.

I agree, he's good at what he does, I just found that back at Titanic no one really cared outside of teen girls who thought he was dreamy. Now he's older he has recieved a lot more attention and acclaim and the entire internet seems obsessed :p

Yeah, I have seen loads of train death and near-death experience videos. They are scary as shit and kind of unnerving, make me check double when I'm crossing a railway.

All you have to do is not cross the railway when the bars lower. :huh:

In this case, sure. Idiotic people, it's their own fault. I'm talking more about people pushing others on a metro railway etc.

Fark won't allow you to look at the URL called /images/cache/850/e/ei/fark_eiz-9xRZwcT3rcenIqbTyozCr5A.gif?t=ckz4KdWrOGZoJ1LJj5HSCQ&f=1394427600 ... someone spill beer on yer keyboard again?

I'm talking more about people pushing others on a metro railway etc.

That kind of people. Fuck'em. Pushing someone to the sea, pushing someone near a cliff, pushing someone on a highway, pushing someone who is near a window... Possibly the worst type of joke around friends.

Back