FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

North and Middle America including the Caribean: 18/23. Missed the following:

St. Kitts and Nevis
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Grenada

I've been a geography nut since I was a little kid so me doing well in these things is no surprise.

50/50 for US with 2:37 remaining. Nebraska was the last one.
47/47 for Europe with 4:32 remaining. Luxembourg was the last one.
54/54 for Africa with 1:44 remaining. Burundi was the last one. Remembering Swaziland and South Sudan gave me the toughest time.

I'm looking for the other ones now.
I doubt many people in the west would be perfect on Africa.
Nicely done.

US States: 50/50, with 06:23 left.
Took about half a minute to come up with the last two, Delaware and Maryland.

Europe: 47/47 with 06:27 left.

South America: 12/12 with 04:36 left.

Africa: 54/54 with 05:39 left. Took ages to remember the names of those island nations.

Asia: 48/49 with 06:47 left.
It would have been nice to have a hint that they wanted me to name Palestine.

Americas: 21/23, with 07:46 left. I won't live to see the day I get all the Caribbean island nations right.

Oceania: 14/14 with 02:37 left.

In other words, I only missed three countries in total, and one isn't actually a country by the standards generally used here.

c4a.jpg

I know I'm in the US but I did the states for the fun of it to see how many I'd get and how fast.
50/50 with 6:00 to spare. I actually remembered them in alphabetical order due to a song I learned in elementary school but had bit of trouble trying to remember some spelling. I look at the states every day because of my job so you'd think I wouldn't have problems spelling some.

Go on Americans, have a go at the Europe one on Sporcle: http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/europe
35/47. Once I found out some of the ones I missed, I was really kicking myself because it was like "Ugh! Why didn't I think of that one!" I hate that...

Back