FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

Perhaps the Canadian moose. The European moose is somewhat smaller. But I was thinking more along the route of what's dangerous for humans.

The brown bears and wolves we have in Scandinavia tend to shy away from people. Moose don't always do that. And polar bears simply don't.

Somewhere in Malaysia:

2ef7f3b141041e03ddd051ae3cb1be39fdbcc86e.jpg

Is that in Estonia? I'm genuinely surprised.
What would I do if there weren't any men for a day? The same things I do every day. I don't really understand the question.

The way I understood the answers about being scared was that the persons who answered felt scared, but I don't think that means all women are scared of men. I would be very sad if men disappeared for 24 h. :)I always wear what I want. I don't go out late at night, because I'm scared. Although I guess it's quite safe in Finland at night.

Biologically, sexual deprivation leads to increased testosterone levels that may provoke reckless sexual behavior until sexual release happens if said deprivation reaches a certain level. Males have more testosterone so sexual deprivation happens more quickly for them - it's also the reason why males, especially males in adolescence who are going through a sudden upspike in testosterone levels, tend to masturbate more often. The sexual deprivation > testosterone increase > sexually assertive behavior (reckless if the previous factors are beyond a certain threshold) line happens in females, too, but less frequently due to the lower average level of testosterone. (In the short-term, women are actually more sensitive to testosterone upspikes when they do happen due to them having lower levels of it, but the long-term is more relevant in terms of the correlation). So from the base level, it is reasonable to see higher probability of danger of sexually reckless behavior in males than females, especially so when you take into account that males, on average, tend to have more body strength than females.

It's obviously not the case that all men are sexually deprived. It's also not such that all sexually deprived males display reckless sexual behavior, their self-control ability and whether they have the moral views to practice that self-control are relevant, as is whether this sort of behavior faces ramifications in the society that male lives in that he may want to avoid. (For example, the percentages of answers indicating avoidance would be far higher in some parts of Turkey than they would be in other parts of Turkey, because of this reason. Mostly related to victim blaming and sexually repressive moral attitudes.) Night time is dangerous for two reasons: 1) Alcoholics, drug addicts and people who otherwise engage in things that result in diminished self-restraint are usually up to their shenanigans at night. 2) There are fewer people out there in the public that would provide immediate ramifications against such actions, whether it be actively getting involved, or just being there as a witness who may testify.

The sentiment would be sexual prejudice if all the qualifiers and considerations I just mentioned went out of the window and this was made to be a general criticism of men - and outright sexual discrimination if anyone actually campaigned to get men off the streets or whatever. It's neither "men are dangerous and women live in anxiety when they are around" or "men are benign and women have nothing to be afraid of." It's much more complicated than that, and this is part of the reason why I detest rhetoric that approaches it in generalities without the qualifiers, whatever direction it may be.

Last edited:
If this post is about apparent social tolerance of sexual assault and domestic abuse (which it probably is), I tend to think the problem isn't people who are sexually deprived, it's the power obsessed ones or ones who think they deserve some kind of power, who throw their weight around and want to control and bully everyone.

I probably shouldn't have posted that here in the first place, it was in the heat of the moment, as they say. Page 329 of the Funny thread has two horrible posts: matic22's and mine.

I probably shouldn't have posted that here in the first place, it was in the heat of the moment, as they say. Page 329 of the Funny thread has two horrible posts: matic22's and mine.
The stuff you posted definitely comes under "random pictures".

That Instagram shit gave me cancer.

But it is explainable. The question is so braindeadly stupid, its a psychological bait for the obviously troubled and internet trolls.

I don't really understand the question.

You're not supposed to.

Back