From Here To Eternity

I think Bruce in the middle part is saying 'Get your leg up!'. And at the very end of 'From Here to Eternity' he says 'On your M11, and on your bikes!'. For years I thought he was saying 'On your something, and on your bollocks! I hope this helps.

I think Bruce in the middle part is saying 'Get your leg up!'. And at the very end of 'From Here to Eternity' he says 'On your M11, and on your bikes!'. For years I thought he was saying 'On your something, and on your bollocks! I hope this helps.

I know that Bruce says in the middle "Gentlemen, start your engines" and then "He said look out" and at the end "Get on your M11, get on your bikes." but after than I really can understand!

"Hahahaha on your bollocks!!!"surely he doesn't say that! hahaahah thanks mate! I really appreciate your help

Maybe : "Get on your M11, get on your bikes here rises back" please, Am I right? Who can correct this?

Last edited:

You can hear what he says at the end a bit clearer here
It's clearer version! but, unfortunately, i can't understand, i hear something like : (Get on your M11, get on your bikes here rises make me ah… Ha-ha-ha-ha…) and Ive been searching in some sites, and I've found:
(Get on your M11, get on your bikes And race back now!)
It seems make no sense... I'm not fluent in english., but what about you srfc? do you have some idea what Bruce says?
thank you very much for your attention!!!

Last edited:
No idea at the last part.

I doubted he said "M11" for years until I heard that video, as "get on your m11" makes no sense to me as you would never say "your" for a road. The only thing I can think of is that it's not the road M11, but there seems to be a Polish vintage motorbike called an M11 so maybe Bruce means that.

No idea at the last part.

I doubted he said "M11" for years until I heard that video, as "get on your m11" makes no sense to me as you would never say "your" for a road. The only thing I can think of is that it's not the road M11, but there seems to be a Polish vintage motorbike called an M11 so maybe Bruce means that.
I agree with you! I've heard about M11 could be some kind of Gun.,
And I've been hearing that video you sent to me thousands and thousands of times in a slow playback speed on youtube, lol , but what I really wanted to understand was what he says after "Get on your Bikes..."
thank you again man!!

Last edited:
Back