From Here To Eternity

MigDaimon

Trooper
There are two moments in this songs in wich Bruce says, or should I say, mumble something tha I just can´t understand !

I think its easier for you guys, who had always lived with the language (english)

The part just before the solo, when the song decreasses to explode again in the solo. What the ´king hell he says ?

And in the ending ? That´s harder because Nicko is destroying his drumkit... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

www.google.com , search " from here to eternity lyrics" [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-666_wickerman+Mar 9 2004, 04:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(666_wickerman @ Mar 9 2004, 04:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] www.google.com , search " from here to eternity lyrics"  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Of course I know the lyrics pal. The Questions is that the lines I´m searching for ARE NOT in the lyrics. I´ve searched a lot of websites and in none of them I´ve found those lines.

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] LMAO very interesting... ill have to check that out!!! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

bruce says:

get on your M11, get on your bike!

at the end of the song. M11 is an english motorway...

Any idea why he mentions the M11 though? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What does Bruce says after the "get on your M11, get on your bike!"? I have been trying to figure out that for years!

Well, a spiv is a bloke who deals in dodgy dealings, selling knocked off crap from the back of a van and all that. Makes sense, but I don't think it really fits the song.

Back