Forum Software Updated - XenForo 1.2

Let me know if things have improved any - there was a minor patch to Xenforo. Otherwise I'll try to keep an eye and see if this is something they're planning to fix.

If youtube videos are in spoilers or a quote, the size of them is reduced to so small that youtube gives an error message saying the video can't be played because it's too small.

Does this site not save cookies anymore? I notice it doesn't remember any of the poll options I've put since the update.

Since the last update I noticed that control-z (undo) takes lots more text away than in the previous version, and also than most regular text editors.
Type a whole sentence and do control-z and in most cases (if not all) the whole sentence disappears.

It's not a terrible thing but it is a bit annoying. I notice that I am using control-y (redo) more often these days (hell I even never needed to used that before). If not then I need to retype the whole sentence, or even bigger part of a whole post.

Jon, could you see if this is a bug? I think that in the previous version only one word was undone.
Still the same problem. I am afraid this is something the people of the new version are not aware of.

Can you please add this emoticon?
facepalm.gif

perhaps as :facepalm:.

We can now restrict the number of votes in a poll.

Time to go back to 3 votes in survivor?

Back