Forum cover band song #2 - call for musicians

If you need someone to do the vocal bridge for Heaven Can Wait I'm available.
This would actually be really awesome. Heaven Can Wait featuring the entire population of Maidenfans on backing vocals. ;)

So, two weeks then?
I am afraid I won't make that. I have some family-in-law coming over, for over a week. Hardly the room and time to do this. :/
I'd say let's start with songs by Lego (and/or others) on drums, and I'll do my thing later. I need more practice anyway.

I was joking about when we're to do Age of Innocense... How Old (Nicko version). :D

Yeah, Foro needs to get a glass harmonica first. And I haven't yet chosen which key of kazoo I'll use. My C kazoo is busted, but if I put some tape on it I can play in C-flat.

Been rehearsing all week, looks like we'll begin tracking in about a week or so :shred:

10409176_10206309528312654_2971393724205028779_n.jpg

I liked SMX's idea for a different thread for every song....so which song is this thread for? :D

I liked SMX's idea for a different thread for every song....so which song is this thread for? :D

Whichever song gets going first. When one of us posts tracks for a song, we'll leave this thread for that song, and take the circus to the next tent.

I have discovered that Wild Wind sounds increasingly better as I play fewer and simpler fills. It's the perfect song for Phil-Collins-style sparse but meaningful fills.

I have also popped a hole in a tom head. Trip to the drum shop tomorrow and then I'll record. Wild Wind drums should be done in 24-48 hours.

Back