For collectors...

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 9 2003, 12:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 9 2003, 12:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 9 2003, 12:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 9 2003, 12:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 8 2003, 04:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 8 2003, 04:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] not for Stockholm or Gothenborg????

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
Sadly not. I wasn't fully aware of which day the tickets should be sold and... aw, I fucking missed it! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Welcome to the club!

We need to make a 24h "from Live at the Rainbow to Visions of the beast"-Weekend [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Instead of going to a gig, and get some beer too!!! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
Well, I've changed my mind!

I've ordered a ticket for a seat-place in Munich!
I hope this 'gonna arrive!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Good for you! I'm still searching for Maiden collectibles, just to move this on topic again.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 14 2003, 01:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 14 2003, 01:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Good for you! I'm still searching for Maiden collectibles, just to move this on topic again. [/quote]
Yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on the DoD DVD-A.....
Hopefully they're gonna release it soon!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I asked Skunk (for all who don't know her: She's the ironmaiden.org/BB-Chief Moderator) for details about DoD-DVD-Audio.
'cause they had "technical gremlins" [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, here's the post:

Well,
After the off. site has been updated with Nicko's diary (Yihaaaa),
there isn't info about the "technical gremlins" of DVD-Audio production any more.

Anybody knows if they got the problems straighten out??
Maybe Skunk knows more ?!?!
There are no news on whatrecords.co.uk .....

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

All it means is that after being on the homepage for a good 6 weeks, I think everyone has read it by now, and we can take it OFF the homepage.

When the DVD-Audio comes out, we will tell you.

well, that was on 20.10. [!--emo&:dork:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dorky[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dorky[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Yeah, sadly....

BTW: Congrats to your 1000 posts [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Back