For collectors...

[!--QuoteBegin-Piece of Moo+Oct 4 2003, 03:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Piece of Moo @ Oct 4 2003, 03:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] "So you and your dad, both listen to Maiden?!

That rocks! That's how every dad-son-relation should be  "

I've actually encountered several Iron Maiden families. I think some maiden fans may even span 3 generations. One of my bandmates has a dad who owns a lot of maiden stuff and they borrow tapes from eachother and stuff. [/quote]
During the Roskilde 2003 festival I've met a guy from the off. BB who's called "Fliflop" and he's married with a female Maiden fan (dunno her name).
They've met over the off. board and have a son with 10 months.

All three came to our tents at Roskilde to meet us (they're from Denmark).
Also the small "Wrathchild" [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] he wore a XXXS Maidenshirt.

'kin great meeting. The danish TV came to film and interview them and "Flipflop" 'got the chance to talk with Nicko before the gig....

I wished I was with them...... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Some people are lucky... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah, but not me.

It seems, I used 100% of all my year 2003 luck, to get into the listening bus, this summer.
'cause my concert-ticket for Munich/Germany got lost on the way.
The company who sold my ticket, doesn't give me a new ticket, "just" the money back [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, that's BAD luck.
And the time until the tour starts is nearly too short to get another one, near to me!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I never had any ticket! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 7 2003, 07:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 7 2003, 07:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Yeah, but not me.

It seems, I used 100% of all my year 2003 luck, to get into the listening bus, this summer.
'cause my concert-ticket for Munich/Germany got lost on the way.
The company who sold my ticket, doesn't give me a new ticket, "just" the money back  [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, that's BAD luck.
And the time until the tour starts is nearly too short to get another one, near to me!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
How can you LOSE your IRON MAIDEN-ticket????? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Robbiedbee+Oct 4 2003, 05:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Robbiedbee @ Oct 4 2003, 05:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think I am the only person to own 4 copies of 7th Son of a 7th Son. [/quote]
I have 7 copies:

1 LP Italian
1 LP German
1 Lp Uk
1 CD Rus
1 CD UK Remastered
1 CD Usa Vinyl replica
1 CD UK limited Ed. Double with bonus

(this is the album that i have, with less copies. Others are about 8/10)

I'm the proudly owner of a Nicko's Drumstick (gave me during the soundcheck of a show in 98), a pic with Blaze and Steve, 3 promo pics all signed, Xfactor and Virtual XI Lps signed and other memorabilia.

IRON-LORD

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Oct 8 2003, 06:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Oct 8 2003, 06:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] How can you LOSE your IRON MAIDEN-ticket????? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I didn't lost it.
The Austrian post "lost" it....

maybe such a f****r opened my letter from Germany, to steal my ticket...

Anyway, I'm not going to see them.... [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maybe I'm driving to munich to buy a ticket in front of the arena....
We'll see...

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-iron-lord+Oct 8 2003, 07:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron-lord @ Oct 8 2003, 07:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have 7 copies:

1 LP Italian
1 LP German
1 Lp Uk
1 CD Rus
1 CD UK Remastered
1 CD Usa Vinyl replica
1 CD UK limited Ed. Double with bonus

[/quote]
Wow. Cool!

Where did you all got these copies?
Especially the russian one?

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 8 2003, 04:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 8 2003, 04:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] not for Stockholm or Gothenborg????

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
Sadly not. I wasn't fully aware of which day the tickets should be sold and... aw, I fucking missed it! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 9 2003, 12:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 9 2003, 12:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 8 2003, 04:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 8 2003, 04:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] not for Stockholm or Gothenborg????

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
Sadly not. I wasn't fully aware of which day the tickets should be sold and... aw, I fucking missed it! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Welcome to the club!

We need to make a 24h "from Live at the Rainbow to Visions of the beast"-Weekend [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Instead of going to a gig, and get some beer too!!! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

We should travel back in time to May 17 1976 and go seeing Maiden's first gig! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Let's call a crazy witch doctor for help! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

good idea!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 9 2003, 12:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 9 2003, 12:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] We should travel back in time to May 17 1976 and go seeing Maiden's first gig!  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Uuuuh Yes!

I love the the beginning of the "Live at the Rainbow" VHS, when you see Steve coming from backstage, shaking some hands of fans!!! [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I've only seen 4 of the Live at the Rainbow videos... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I would prefer to see the gig in Long Beach 1985, London 1983, Birmingham 1988 or Rio 2001 [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Rock in Rio III in 2001 really rocks...
I've seen it in TV in real time (I was not in Brazil, but I saw it in the TV in the same moment)

I have nothing collectible yet, (unless you count all their albums on cd), but hey, that's what e-bay is for right? [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back