For anyone going to the Aug 22 Chicago concert (ticket question)

Demigod_Tyek

Powerslave
What ticket delivery options did it give you? Is it "Will Call" by default?

When I purchased tickets back in November, I remember the "Will Call" option being the only thing I could select. The other two concerts I'm going to allowed me to select mobile entry, which I would prefer. But for Chicago, I'm stuck with Will Call, and if I try to change it on the ticketmaster site I get the same message "An unexpected error has occurred. Try again later."

For anyone who has Will Call tickets, what exactly do we have to do when we get there? Since I have pit tickets, I just don't want there to be any hassle whatsoever when I get there and want to get into the venue (as quickly as possible). And I've never been forced to do Will Call before.

Has anyone else been forced to select Will Call for their ticket pickup? It just seems unusual to me. Thanks for any responses.

Just go up to the ticket booth with whatever documentation you have regarding your will-call tickets, and they should supply you with actual ticket/s to the show. It's fairly painless.

I also have Will Call, but I have four pit tickets. So...if I win FTTB, what does that mean exactly? I can go in early and my friends are fucked on tickets?

I also have Will Call, but I have four pit tickets. So...if I win FTTB, what does that mean exactly? I can go in early and my friends are fucked on tickets?

Not sure, that's why I'm not a fan of this will call delivery. But maybe it's something they forced on pit ticket buyers?

Hopefully the will call area gives you four physical tickets, so if need be you and your lucky friend can go to the FTTB entrance while your other two friends wait in the regular line. Hopefully you all don't have to enter together, or you may have to forsake the FTTB; or two friends. Hah

Back