Folk Metal

Yeah, I can't get into them 'cause I don't know Finnish. When I finish Spanish language course in a few years, I'm planning on starting to learn Finnish.

Night Prowler said:
You will get an Iron Maiden tour, and you want more? :p
What can i say, im greedy  :bigsmile:
but itd be nice to have some smaller gigs in line to take my mind off the epic time til MAIDEN!!!

Night Prowler said:
Yeah, I can't get into them 'cause I don't know Finnish. When I finish Spanish language course in a few years, I'm planning on starting to learn Finnish.
This never really bothered me too much with bands.

Invader - where should I start? :p

And for the non-Finnish among us, even if we are drunk, it means...?

Someone who speaks Finnish told me that Perkele means Satan as well. Forgot about Vittu.

Ok, I may try to learn a little finnish to make it more interesting :p Although, I guess if they use Black metal vocals a lot of the time it wouldn't matter anyway :p

Eddies Wingman said:
I thought the most important word in the Finnish language was Koskenkorva?
Certainly the most important consumer product made in Finland, but most important as a word?  Nah.

Mosh said:
So it's a term that was made bad by the church then?
Completely irrelevant, it's how it's used that matters. ;)

Night Prowler said:
My favorite Eluveitie songs are: Slania's Song (favorite), Inis Mona, Primordial Breath, Elembivos, Brictom, Omnos, Dessumiis Luge etc.

Love that list, although you forgot Calling The Rain  :halo:

With a heavy heart we have to announce that Eluveitie will go through another change soon.
We have decided to part ways with our longtime drummer Merlin Sutter. In the consequence of this, Merlin's close personal friends Anna Murphy and Ivo Henzi decided to leave Eluveitie as well.

They are dead to me now. Anna was the best thing about Eluveitie. I pretty much stopped caring about their music after the acoustic album since all of their songs that don't have Anna on vocals sound the same: like poor man's Dark Tranquillity with celtic melodies.

Back