Final Frontier: one year later

Man I envy you guys that live in that part of the world, Maiden country!!  Some day I hope to visit Albions' land for sure!!  The states are cool and all, but you guys are truly blessed to be so close to so much history.  Awesome description of an epic journey enjoying an epic album!! Praise be to Tron!!

And it really is Maiden country, While the country and heritage areas are like beautiful soaring albums like Powerslave, SSoaSS or TFF the big cities Manchester, London, Birmingham can be a bit like a Blaze album at times like any city being dull and occassionally tiresome. Then some rough early 90s anti politician towns  :lol:  But seriously.
If you ever get round to it make sure you plan ALOT, a good trip around our wee island has the promise of either... exciting drives through sprawling/ epic scenery and winding almost emotional roads finding little towns lost somewhere back in time  :D then seeing landmarks like most tourists will. The lake district cant be missed for that green and pleasant land, nor' the peak district (my preferred stomping ground). My advice would be try to stick to the smaller roads, bang in a CD suitable to the area and try experience the older areas or the more accentric towns.    + if it happens to come with a Maiden tour and you pick up a show along the way that cant hurt now can it  ;)

Not to be a tourguide or anything, just thought id drop some hints while i had the chance  :ok:

I did exactly that in July this year! Flew from Oz and spent some time in London with friends before training it up to Scotland and touring the highlands and lochs. I then trained to Manchester to catch the Maiden gig before flyimg home. It was great to listen to Maiden in the UK. I had TFF pretty much on constant rotation although had to listen to The Clansman while up in Scotland. It was very cool to see Maiden perform a gig on their home soil and to listen to Isle of Avalon while look out over the coast on the train to Edinburgh.

Back