Fictional albums or bands

@Azas here´s an assignment for you.
Could you do the Saga album Heads Or Tales?
Picture:
Circus master with whip and top hat, holding a hoolahoop with a top half man and back half jaguar jumping through it.
Thanks!

As soon as I saw original artwork, I knew I am in trouble. @MindRuler lured me into a trap :D I think original art is good/great and has many variables: circus master, half man half jaguar and so on. I am having a hard time to come up with something decent. I will post results sometime later, but those will be much simpler and reimagined.

cover_653103172017_r.jpg

Last edited:
And now take a peek behind the Curtains of Multiversum. Highly successful @Magnus's black metal band NERGAL which thrives in another version of reality.
Nergal001.jpg
Nergal002.jpg
Nergal003.jpg
Nergal004.jpg
Nergal005.jpg
Nergal005a.jpg
Nergal006.jpg
Nergal007.jpg
Nergal007a.jpg

~ 1991-2000 Somewhere in this period of time I also dreamed of having a super metal band. I had many names in my head of which I remember two: Apostle and Guardian Angel. In another reality, Apostle is playing thrash and is similar to early Metallica, with a dash of early Slayer. Guardian Angel is traditional heavy metal - similar to golden era Maiden, with a dash of Judas Priest. Oh, those dreams and memories...

Guardian01.jpg
Guardian02.jpg

Last edited:
Back