Fictional albums or bands

Azas

A Light in the Black
I decided to create a separate thread for fictional albums by famous bands. Or legendary albums by imagined bands. No restrictions here. Of course, main point is to post beautiful images, created by AI. If anyone's interested, welcome to the pit. Humor is optional but welcomed.

Artist: Bruce Dickinson
Album Title: Back To The Edge
Release Date: 2009
Style: Modern Metal
Rating: Masterpiece

bruce3.jpg

lyrical themes similar to Skunkworks, album sound similar to The Chemical Wedding

Last edited:
Artist: Evil Gnome
Album Title: ...Strikes Back
Release Date: 1997
Style: Rock/Metal
Rating: Strange One
newsted4.jpg

Interesting facts: released by some obscure band, rumours floating that album was financed by some millionaire. Bass playing is very audible and prominent through out the album.

Artist: Opeth
Album Title: Tranquil
Release Date: 2013
Style: Progressive Rock
Rating: 4/5

opeth1.jpg

Last edited:
Artist: Morbid Angel
Album Title: Conquest (edit: Illusions of Conquest)
Release Date: 2007
Style: death metal
Rating: not my cup of tea
00003-tls-pro-tls1.jpg

Last edited:
Artist: Morbid Angel
Album Title: Conquest
Release Date: 2007
Not to accuse your imagination of laziness, but Morbid Angel have a pattern of releasing album titles with an alphabetical order. If this album did come out in 2007, they would have been on the letter I. How about Illusions of Conquest?

Not to accuse your imagination of laziness, but Morbid Angel have a pattern of releasing album titles with an alphabetical order. If this album did come out in 2007, they would have been on the letter I. How about Illusions of Conquest?
I did not know about alphabetical order :oops: :)
Let it be Illusions of Conquest. Great name.

Are you looking for a cover for Kreator because my album cover of sabbath bloody sabbath reminded you to Miles Petrozza, isn't it?

How you create those images @Azas?
I do not ask "Create for me fictional album of Bruce/Kreator etc. You need to be very creative with your descriptions with what you want to see. And you may stack up very different concepts into one. For example: 'Alien landscape, Orange sun, vast desert, cactus, skulls, sandstorm, vortex..." And then I choose one of the results, which, hypothetically suits the band.
Sure, the ones with Lars on the cover, I mentioned "Lars Ulrich, smile" because I hoped that he is famous enough and AI will recognize him. That's what happened.
So, all you need is to be creative and to try many times :oops:

Back