Favorite B L A Z E Album

Well, all in all, the topic remains a good one. I have difficulties choosing between the albums, though. I suppose right now it would be Blood And Belief because I'm listening to a track off it, but once my MP3 player kicks in with Leap Of Faith it'd be Tenth Dimension, and when it's turn for Stare At The Sun, I will marvel how I could ever say anything else than Silicon Messiah. All I can say is that you will have perfect happiness only when you have all B L A Z E albums. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=129909:date=Feb 27 2006, 05:17 PM:name=TheTrooper666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(TheTrooper666 @ Feb 27 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]129909[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I would go so far and say that Stare At The Sun is one of the best Metal songs of all time.
[/quote]

That's not going far, mate, that's stating the truth.

How about "Stare At The Sun is one of the best songs ever written by man"? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=129916:date=Feb 27 2006, 04:48 PM:name=TheTrooper666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(TheTrooper666 @ Feb 27 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]129916[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
How about "Stare At The Sun is one of the best songs ever written by man"? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]
[/quote]
BLAZE isn't a man, he is teh m3ssi4h! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=129917:date=Feb 27 2006, 05:57 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Feb 27 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]129917[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
BLAZE isn't a man, he is teh m3ssi4h! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]

Please stop these IMBB manners [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

reAl Wrlod w1ll u allow me 2 strat a BALZE apreciation praty????

[!--quoteo(post=129917:date=Feb 27 2006, 04:57 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Feb 27 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]129917[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
:: I thought Adrian Smith was "teh m3ssi4h".

[!--quoteo(post=130539:date=Mar 3 2006, 02:30 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Mar 3 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]130539[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
:: I thought Adrian Smith was "teh m3ssi4h".
[/quote]
No, Adrian Smith is The Supreme Being. A messiah is a lower position on the ladder, though still exalted.

For the record, my favorite BLAZE album is Silicon Messiah.

Have only heard Silicon Messiah and Tenth Dimension, and it's very hard to choose.
But I think I'll choose Silicon Messiah

Hmm...I can't decide between Blood and Belief and Silicon Messiah. I guess I'd have to say SM, because 'Stare at the Sun' is my favorite song, but Blood and Belief is in a VERY close second! ALAIG is definitely my favorite live album ever and Tenth Dimension has some of my favorite songs to play on drums (especially the title track and Kill and Destroy)! I just love them all! It'll be even harder to choose whenever the new album comes out, as I'm sure it will be absoulutely brilliant! I mean, it's BLAZE, so you know it's going to be great!

Yeah, Stare at the Sun is really great track, but as a whole, I probably like The Tenth Dimension more.

Recently, I got may hands and ears on Blood and Belief and though I was not very satisfied with it first, after a few listens, I've stopped regretting my money spent on it :) But for me, 10th Dim not beaten. Now I wish I will be able to buy As Live As It Gets somewhere. And that DVD would be nice too.

Belenor said:
....Blood and Belief and though I was not very satisfied with it first, after a few listens, I've stopped regretting my money spent on it :)

Same here. This album contains quite some jewels and the production is excellent! Great drums of this session drummer as well!

iron_beast said:
Have only heard Silicon Messiah and Tenth Dimension, and it's very hard to choose.
But I think I'll choose Silicon Messiah

Those are the same 2 i own, though overall i think i prefer Tenth Dimension, 

Though i can't blame you for likeing S.M  :ok:

My favorite is the Tenth Dimension because it's more or less a concept album, and all the songs really kick ass.

BTW, seely, you MUST listen to As Live As It Gets, an excellent live album featuring stuff from the first two albums and some Maiden Blaze-era tunes. After that, be sure to get the third album Blood & Belief, which is not as strong as the first two, but not bad either.

gulranek said:
My favorite is the Tenth Dimension because it's more or less a concept album, and all the songs really kick ass.

BTW, seely, you MUST listen to As Live As It Gets, an excellent live album featuring stuff from the first two albums and some Maiden Blaze-era tunes. After that, be sure to get the third album Blood & Belief, which is not as strong as the first two, but not bad either.

will do, and i've ordered Bloody + belief from america so i'll have that one soon

Back