Favorite B L A Z E Album

A

Anonymous

What is your favorite B L A Z E album?
(Live or studio)

Mine happens to be Silicon Messiah.

If you cant choose between one or the other just post both! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128790:date=Feb 11 2006, 02:34 AM:name=fuzzboy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(fuzzboy @ Feb 11 2006, 02:34 AM) [snapback]128790[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
If you cant choose between one or the other just post both! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]
[/quote]
I can tell you're a great B L A Z E fan. He's released to date three studio albums and a live album. Did you really want to make yourself look like a prat? Well, it worked... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128797:date=Feb 11 2006, 09:02 AM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 11 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]128797[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I can tell you're a great B L A Z E fan. He's released to date three studio albums and a live album. Did you really want to make yourself look like a prat? Well, it worked... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]
[/quote]
I think he means choose between your two favourites. Don't take such a cheap shot Mav.

Anyway, my favourite BLAZE album is The Tenth Dimension. it has catchier songs and is faster paced than SM for the most part. My favourite songs are Leap of Faith and End Dream. I also like SM but some songs are too long, like The Hunger ::

I don't have ALAIG yet but hope on getting it soon. B&B also sounds great but I have only heard a few tracks from it. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"B)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"cool.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128797:date=Feb 11 2006, 04:02 AM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 11 2006, 04:02 AM) [snapback]128797[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]

If you didnt know, i live in the U.S so its practically impossible to get any albums in stores. I just have a friend send them over email. so thats why i'm not exactly sure of everything relating to B L A Z E. I would go on blazefans or planetblaze but im not too fond of my computer so going on any website isnt exactly one of my greatest pleasures. I dont even have any full B L A Z E albums since - as i stated - its impossible to get them. so i'm just judging the albums by the songs i have heard.

[!--quoteo(post=128819:date=Feb 11 2006, 06:19 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Feb 11 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]128819[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Don't take such a cheap shot Mav.
[/quote]
An easy target remains a target. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128826:date=Feb 11 2006, 06:56 PM:name=fuzzboy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(fuzzboy @ Feb 11 2006, 06:56 PM) [snapback]128826[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
im not too fond of my computer so going on any website isnt exactly one of my greatest pleasures.
[/quote]
I hope that you'll soon get tired of coming to this forum then. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128863:date=Feb 12 2006, 03:14 PM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 12 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]128863[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]I hope that you'll soon get tired of coming to this forum then[/quote]Being a new member is not always easy [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128868:date=Feb 12 2006, 03:50 PM:name=SilentLucidity)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SilentLucidity @ Feb 12 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]128868[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Being a new member is not always easy [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]
Being a new member doesn't mean that you should show stupidity from the word go. It took me years to do that! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

Mav, you never cease to amaze me ::

My favorite B L A Z E album is Silicon Messiah for the soul purpose that its the only one I have, they're all great, but Im not too fond of Blood And Belief.

I own them all, and Blood And Belief is my favourite... you really feel that the lyrics are autobiographical, Blaze sings with great feeling and the production of the album is top-notch. The drumming is awesome (Jeff Singer isn't really missed on the album) and the songs are a little bit harder than on the other two studio albums, which fits the "theme" of the album.

[!--quoteo(post=128863:date=Feb 12 2006, 09:14 AM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 12 2006, 09:14 AM) [snapback]128863[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I hope that you'll soon get tired of coming to this forum then. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]
[/quote]

I am still bewildered at why have been treating me like this since the day i registered.. ::

[!--quoteo(post=128907:date=Feb 13 2006, 01:27 AM:name=fuzzboy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(fuzzboy @ Feb 13 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]128907[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I am still bewildered at why have been treating me like this since the day i registered.. ::
[/quote]
Are you?

Death and stupidity have a certain similarity. A dead man doesn't realise he's dead, but the others around him are aware of it and they are sad and upset. The same goes for the stupid person.

Threads like these make me wonder the destruction Mav could wreak upon idiots if he started posting at the IMBB...

As for the Blaze albums, well I only have Tenth Dimension so I can't give a decision. It is damn good though (but I'm sure you all know that anyway [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]). Does anyone have the special edition with the videos and bonus tracks?

[!--quoteo(post=128926:date=Feb 13 2006, 04:27 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Feb 13 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]128926[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Threads like these make me wonder the destruction Mav could wreak upon idiots if he started posting at the IMBB...[/quote]

Oh, Mav did register at the IMBB once... he got banned within half an hour [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Damn, that would have been a sight worth seeing. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128932:date=Feb 13 2006, 11:02 AM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Feb 13 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]128932[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Oh, Mav did register at the IMBB once... he got banned within half an hour [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]
[/quote]

I can believe that! ::

Do I dare ask what for?

[!--quoteo(post=129067:date=Feb 16 2006, 01:33 PM:name=macunaima)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(macunaima @ Feb 16 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]129067[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Do I dare ask what for?
[/quote]
As I said in another thread, for being my usual self. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

I remember that, and I remember the tears rolling down my cheek in the aftermath.

[!--quoteo(post=129107:date=Feb 16 2006, 10:41 PM:name=LooseCannon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Feb 16 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]129107[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I remember that, and I remember the tears rolling down my cheek in the aftermath.
[/quote]
Were the comments posted in a previous thread a few years ago? I'm sure they are deleted by now but it would be quite funny to see what was written.

[!--quoteo(post=129179:date=Feb 18 2006, 12:17 AM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Feb 18 2006, 12:17 AM) [snapback]129179[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Were the comments posted in a previous thread a few years ago? I'm sure they are deleted by now but it would be quite funny to see what was written.
[/quote]

They're all gone. Otherwise I'd direct you to the threads I got banned for too.

Silicon Messiah. Stare At The Sun, Born As A Stranger, Title Track(Silicon Messiah), Ghost In The Machine, those being the highlights. Tenth Dimension and Blood and Belief are great, aswell. I just find Silicon Messiah more heavier and stronger than the other two (not including As Live As It Gets).

Back