Favorite B L A Z E Album

Silicon Messiah?

I wouldn't say so. The first three tracks ("Ghost in the Machine", "Evolution", "Silicon Messiah") have the same theme - computers taking over the world, something like Matrix etc. "Reach for the Horizon", "The Launch" and "Stare at the Sun" could be interpreted as another story about an astronaut (but can also be viewed on a higher level, as his personal thoughts and beliefs), while the rest are (also) more or less personal lyrics.

How do you see it?

No, I don't have Silicon Messiah in the original cd form. :blush:

But I do have Tenth Dimension - and its booklet is very informative about that particular album, has "the story" and "the making of". About the story, a character named "professor Christopher Blane embarked upon a journey to find the tenth dimension and descover its true meaning. It is his own personal journey and his realisations that my lyrics express." He then goes on to describe a little bit what each song means.

Maybe you've "confused" (I don't mean this in a mean way, just don't know which word to use) the two albums?

I already had an idea that you didn't own the booklet. Maybe you can judge better if you own both albums. You might be right though, and I'll try to find more info when I have the time (and the albums, since I'm not home now).

Back