Fanclub forum issues

Sorry for bumping a very old thread, but what's the deal with the fanclub forum now? Anyone having trouble logging in?

They're migrating to a new host. Not sure when it's going to be done, but I think the original message said "Monday"

Then it will be Wednesday, and then Thursday...

I know these delays can happen, but the Fan Club is a pale shadow of what it once was.

Do those forums still shout down literally any even mildly critical opinion about anything Iron Maiden related? I remember I gave up on the place because it was just cult-like devotion and I can't believe I'm saying that considering how much I love everything about the band.

Do those forums still shout down literally any even mildly critical opinion about anything Iron Maiden related? I remember I gave up on the place because it was just cult-like devotion and I can't believe I'm saying that considering how much I love everything about the band.
If anything, things have gone from bad to worse.

Last edited:
It's my first year in the fan club, and I definitely like this forum a lot more than the official one. They are obsessed but in a bad kind of way and defend Maiden in every situation like an offended teenager. Get ready for passive aggressive comments if you say any criticism about the band...

It's almost like people over there are fans of Iron Maiden, like some sort of a club even.

Back