explain your nicks please

Nothing WRONG with that, That was the name of Edguy's second to last album, which was very good.

"Wasted Years" was the first ever Maiden song I heard, and loved it instantly.  155 comes from and US Superbike racer, Ben Bostrom, whom I love to watch ride.  He raced World Superbike for a few years and then came back to the states-- its the number he had on his bike while racing World SBK.  I use that number in most my nicks.

Mine's a variation of another forum name I have: Rabid Badger ("R.B."). R.B. Huckleberry was the alterego of that nick, and I went from signing posts in my advice column with "I'm your Huckleberry" to "R.B. Huckleberry".

...that was 10 times funnier when it was actually happening a year ago. Honest.

1.) I like wolves.
2.) I used to practice Kung Fu and am very pale-skinned, so they called me Ghost.
3.) I was born in 1978.

That's about it really...

Oh and I really like Native American Indians and thought if ever I would have been one that GhostWolf is a cool name. LOL  :lol:

Cool.  I like wolves too.  I'm also interested in Native American culture.  My friend gave me my nickname, whitewolf  and it stuck.

My name is Dean; people find it humorous to call me Deano at times. I am also the living embodiment of Fred Flintstone's pet dinosaur. YIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIP!!!

That's awesome, Whitewolf. Have you read any books on Native American Indian history and way of life?

If not have a read of Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee.

Great story about a proud nation of people trying to live their lives without prejudice from the so-called 'white man'. As history shows us they were betrayed and eventually driven from certain parts of America which was their home and land.

I took a Native American culture class in college.  I loved it.  Yes, I have read some books on Native American history.  I also read a lot of books on Native American religion.

Deano said:
My name is Dean;

my pseydo was Dean during a while around the '95 -'97
we were a company of young men,
smoking joints, having endless conversations, turing bars, and listenning music...
-all named after "on the road" of Jack Kerouack
I was Dean Moriarty  B)

Very cool. Wish mine was that glamorous; although now that I think about it, I believe I could compile an interesting book of my exploits.

My nick came out of a comic book.  "Books of Magic", I believe.  It's been ten years, so I don't recall exactly.

According to this comic, when the universe finally dies the color spectrum will shift in weird ways.  It'll go through all the colors, starting with a red shift and working all the way across the rainbow (so to speak).

When you finally get to the Indigo Shift, that means the universe is pretty much over.

Yes, very interesting. I am guessing because by the time Indigo is reached, the speculated collapse to infinite smallness will be nearly reached.

Geoff was a name between many others written in a PC game booklet. I chose it by chance. It was many years ago, and now every forum i am registered i use this nickname.

Back