European tour 2010

Ranko

I'll shoot the gunner first!
I didn't find a topic so I created this one - an Italian tour date has just been published on the official Maiden site, it's Udine (northeast Italy), on August 17th 2010.

http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?cat ... cleid=1188

Maybe this should be the official European tour 2010 thread? I'm sorry if there already is one, I didn't manage to find it.

Good idea!

I see they haven't yet announced their guests - i.e. the support band. In Bergen, six days earlier, that will be Heaven & Hell - maybe they will join Maiden in Italy, too?

It would be nice, yes... But will Dio be in shape to sing, are there any news about his recovery from stomach cancer?

Those couple of 2010 gigs in Europe, I am not sure if I'd call that a tour. It'd be a record.

In 2011 it's going to happen for most Europeans.

Forostar, I think they'll add at least a dozen more European dates for august/september - they just added Italy, it wouldn't make much sense to carry all the equipment around for just 5 or 6 shows.

I hope so, but I keep my expectations low. The site says:
Following these shows in USA and Canada The Final Frontier World Tour will travel back to Europe for a few selected major festival and stadium shows with the band planning to continue to many other countries in 2011...

Day ticket for the Sziget Festival: 45 euro. Much better than Udine at 69 €, considering we'll probably get Lauren Harris to open in Italy...

That will be the eighth show in Europe, the term "tour" is getting more appropriate now.

The 3-day gap between the gig in Finland and the one in Norway should give H time to improve his Norwegian fishing statistics  :D

Hey everyone, new guy here  B)

I've got a question about the Sziget Festival in Budapest where Maiden will be playing in August this year.
Those daily tickets, which will cost 45€, will they be buyable only at the festival entrance, or..? Couldn't find exact info about that so feedback would be appreciated.  :ok:

doc said:
Hey everyone, new guy here  B)

I've got a question about the Sziget Festival in Budapest where Maiden will be playing in August this year.
Those daily tickets, which will cost 45€, will they be buyable only at the festival entrance, or..? Couldn't find exact info about that so feedback would be appreciated.  :ok:

Have a look at your country's Eventim web page - daily tickets should be listed for every single day, and it says that they're available both in advance and on the day, but there's no button to buy them yet. Maybe the organizer's waiting to see how many weekend tickets will be sold.

Well, as I thought - take a look at the Maiden official shop, it's just a t-shirt with the new (already revealed) Eddie and a poster.

Back