European Politics

Last week Matteo Salvini of the Northern League triggered the fall of the Italian government. The League is the head of the Euroskeptic group of Italians and the third largest party in the Chamber of Deputies. The hope, it seems, was to either form his own government or trigger an election that would give the Euroskeptics a coalition. However, this has failed as PM Giuseppe Conte of the Five Star Movement will form a new coalition with the Italian Democratic Party (PD). These parties were arch-rivals but have agreed on 2 things - Italy needs to return to prominence in Europe and that Salvini cannot be allowed power, whatever the cost.

It will be interesting to see if these groups can co-exist, but for the first time in awhile it feels like someone has seen one of these right-wing Euroskeptic, anti-immigrant thugs as the threat they are.

Always a good sight when religious conservatives and/or ultranationalists lose prominence. A nice breath of fresh air in a time where the contrary is increasingly more common.

Golden Dawn losing all of its MPs in the Greek parliament is a great recent development as well.

Croatian national TV covering Kosovo elections

hrt.jpg

:D

Hey man.Whats up there?. Kosovo elections forward to become independent state?.There is not much media cover..

Kosovo is de facto independent and these were parliament elections a few days ago. I don't follow Kosovo or their politics but this came out as a local scandal because some troll from HRT decided to have fun and put Serbia flag in kosovo.jpg.

Europe union is a disgrace. France is a mess.Disfigurated.UK..Sweden,Germany..Spain,Greece,Italy...Lets Go Brexit!!.

I was never in France and we all know what's going on with UK, but rest assured, the Union is fine in those other countries you mentioned and those you forgot to mention.

Kosovo is de facto independent and these were parliament elections a few days ago. I don't follow Kosovo or their politics but this came out as a local scandal because some troll from HRT decided to have fun and put Serbia flag in kosovo.jpg.
Serbias flag. I see. Bad blood.

It's ironic that the post Tailgunner77 deleted remarking it's "irrelevant" was more relevant to the topic than the rest he's been posting. ::)

We're alien mutant demons from outer space who have come to earth, laid claim to your planet and infected your culture using heavy metal as our medium. We're worldwide beacons of excellent taste and good manners with thousands decapitated and despoiled bodies in our merciless wake. Uh, yeah. That's the long and short of it.
?

Back