Elitists at School

I was wearing my Killers shirt today at school (yes, I know, shirts, but it's backstory), and two shady looking guys are walking in the halls going the same way as me. One was wearing a NoTB tour shirt. The other: "Give me your shirt". I laughed, because I thought he was joking. Apparently, he was not, and went on asking me to take off my shirt and give it to him. Anyways, the NoTB tour shirt guy said "Aren't you too young to remember Iron Maiden?" in a holier-than-thou tone. It surprised me, because one, he should be two years older than me at the most, and second, Iron Maiden are still making albums. I think I found a stuck-in-the-80's fan that wasn't on the internet; the guy acted as if they were some band that died long ago.

Genghis Khan said:
What jerks!
How was this resolved or how did it end?  Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking?
That was pretty much it; although a fellow Maiden fan I was talking to (who just happens to be recruiting for the wrestling team) told me to point him out if I see him again. I'm from Canada.

Hmmm... I'm Canadian too.  There is plenty of bullying withing Ontario schools, but nothing like you've described that I've seen.  I'm a teacher so I see bullying behaviour more than most.

Just a hunch.  Are you a girl?

I'd have given him a nice black eye to start his day good. Then, every day I'd chase his little posh ass through the school and ask him to sing a song of my choice and one word wrong, he'd be gratified with a punch or a kick in the face until he swears that he'd never do that to anyone else again.

Genghis Khan said:
Hmmm... I'm Canadian too.  There is plenty of bullying withing Ontario schools, but nothing like you've described that I've seen.  I'm a teacher so I see bullying behaviour more than most.

Just a hunch.  Are you a girl?
Nope; and yeah, this was an unusual occurrence; I would never imply that someone is not a fan of a band just because they wear the shirts.

The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later.

NO IT wasn't.

Suicidehummer said:
I say... kick him in the nuts and run. ;)

Bah!  Only eunuchs and chicks do that!

I think what Genghis Khan said could be even more effective than the physical aggression I purposed 'cos moral aggression with intelligence can be quite effective. But I detest people like this guy 'cos they're only act like man when they're in pairs or more and as I always paraphrase someone whom I can't remember now: "Weak animals walk in packs." I'm stand my own ground, mate. I can be you best friend, but don't fuck with the bad side of me, specially when you don't know me.

In 6th grade (1993), a guy told me I knew shit of Maiden... last thing I remember is I with my hands on his neck almost pushing him downstairs. Later on, he came closer to learn how much shit I knew about Maiden. He still greets me whenever and wherever he sees me.

I definitely don't recommend a physical confrontation, nor being a smartass. I would just say, "Oh, I just bought the new album a few weeks ago. Pretty good, don't you think? Awesome how a 35 year old band still rocks so hard."

It's always clever to keep your enemies around. They can turn into your allies. Back in school, my mom thought I was going with the other kids flow, just to know herself on a parents/teachers meeting that I was the leading mind, but never led any pack 'cos I think every one should use his own balls to prove their manhood, mostly to themselves.

Plus, the bitches love when they see you kicking some asshole(s) butt(s). I had proof and proved of it.

Jeffmetal said:
I'd have given him a nice black eye to start his day good. Then, every day I'd chase his little posh ass through the school and ask him to sing a song of my choice and one word wrong, he'd be gratified with a punch or a kick in the face until he swears that he'd never do that to anyone else again.
Were very alike in that aspect then  :bigsmile:

What the sam hill is wrong with you people?

You'd resort to violence over a couple guys talking shit? Really?

I suspect anyone saying such things has never been in a real fight. Never gotten their ass kicked.

Seriously, think about it. If you're willing to get violent over this, you're even worse than the shit-talking punks. Grow up already.

Oh don't say this is happen in other countries too :|, I thought I am the only one here who can be beated because I wear a IM shirt, or some t-shirts like that... "Oh, look at that guy, he has long hair, SATAN" things like that..
This world is going down day by day...

Back