ED Force One

aarrock said:
This must be a heck of a sad place if all you do is pick on the new people, im sorry you people are arseholes which is why i will leave.

*smooch*

aarrock (if you're still around),

Now that this thread has been moved to the madness forum, allow me to be serious. Many of the regular posters here do not speak English as their first language but take great pride in submitting information with correct spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Since time and effort are made by members to post coherently, everyone naturally expects all members to do the same. Why go through the effort if others will not respect it, eh? This is also rather thoroughly outlined in the forum rules. The bottom line is, this is not the Hannah Montana or Brittany Spears fan forum and it is made up largely of intelligent and learned members. You got slammed for not taking the time to 1. evidently read the rules and 2. post in a haphazard manner. I'm sure your opinions and the information you have to share would be welcomed here, you would just have to ensure that you respect the people that you are conversing with and put stuff out there in a way that makes sense.

Deano said:
Arseholes Anonymous.

The Twelve Steps of Arseholes Anonymous:

1. We admitted we were arseholes — that our internet posting had become unmanageable.
  2. Came to believe that Perun could restore us to sanity.
  3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to LooseCannon. Started watching Star Trey: Voyager.
  4. Started to make a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves, but wound up flaming some sad n00b instead.
  5. Admitted to Maverick the exact nature of our wrongs. Prepared ourselves to accept the inevitable insults.
  6. Were entirely ready to have SMX remove all these defects of character with his aluminum baseball bat.
  7. Humbly asked Real World to fix our post count.
  8. Made a list of all persons we had flamed, and became willing to do it all over again.
  9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when they totally deserved our abuse.
  10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly ignored it and searched for p0rn.
  11. Sought through meditation to improve our oneness with Adrian Smith, in the futile hope of being able to listen to "Paschendale" without complete freaking out.
  12. Having wasted much time as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, with the intent of mooching some of their beers.

I don't know if I want to turn my will and life over to LC though... It's enough we have a German be our savior, my life in the hands of a Canadian? What's next? You all giving ME your money? :p

Back