ED Force One

Well you obviously don't care what i have to say, but i will leave you with the fact that the Iron Maiden plane is defiantely no more!

aarrock said:
the Iron Maiden plane is defiantely no more!

Is it no more defiant?
Or is it no more in a defiant way?

We need to know! :ninja:

aarrock said:
Well you obviously don't care what i have to say, but i will leave you with the fact that the Iron Maiden plane is defiantely no more!

You'll be missed. *smooch*

Maverick said:
Is it no more defiant?
Or is it no more in a defiant way?

We need to know! :ninja:

The phrase "defiantly no more", interpreted according to the usual rules of the English language, suggests that "defiantly" is an adjective ... and thus, it is "no more in a defiant way".

Of course, applying rules of correct English to anything typed by aarock means nothing, as he is obviously incapable of typing in correct English. It's like trying to translate something from Italian using a Russian-to-French dictionary. It's like trying to play a CD on a phonograph. It's like putting on your shoes and socks - in that order.

I usually come in at this point and say for people to settle down.

Notice how I'm not.

Every thread has its own line, this one just hasn't been found yet.  Probably it is missing, like aarock's dictionary, spell check, and writing guidelines.

Thanks aarrock for the info, unfortunately most people are not interested, they enjoy the music and some of them dislike people who can't spell.

This must be a heck of a sad place if all you do is pick on the new people, im sorry you people are arseholes which is why i will leave.

Correction: We pick on stupid people.  Being new has nothing to do with it, you just happen to be both.

people should be given a bit of slack for not righting grammer proper and spelling right they mite get it right eventuly that said the opening post was just too difficult to read so i gave up

Back