Earls Court

A

Anonymous

Im gunna see maiden in december at Earls Court, got any advice for a newbie who aint been to a maiden gig before [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

1. Bang your head
2. Drink beer
3. Sing
3. Drink more beer
4. record that gig on MD
5. Drink a lot more beer
6. Have fun
[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

hhahahah, sounds good to me, anyone know how many people there will be there?

i suggest keeping alot to drink around you, cuz when maiden comes out #1 you dont wana leave the stands, and #2 the concession stands are closed. your voice WILL die out eventually

[!--QuoteBegin-Matty+Jul 31 2003, 09:20 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Matty @ Jul 31 2003, 09:20 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] hhahahah, sounds good to me, anyone know how many people there will be there? [/quote]
About 20.000

[!--QuoteBegin-shiky ups the irons+Aug 2 2003, 07:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(shiky ups the irons @ Aug 2 2003, 07:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i suggest keeping alot to drink around you, cuz when maiden comes out #1 you dont wana leave the stands, and #2 the concession stands are closed. your voice WILL die out eventually [/quote]
Bullshit! On Sunday, I lasted through 60 minutes of Dio's performance and 90 of Maiden's without water and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Few pointers.

1. Don't drink beer, because you'll have to take a piss in the middle of a concert.
2. Get waster afterwards
3. Drink water.
4. Bang your head.
5. Wear a Maiden T-shirt.
6. Should like crazy.
7. Learn lyrics to all songs they could play.
8. Sing along.
9. Bring a Zippo lighter.
10. Make sure it's full of fuel.
11. Bring food. Like a sandwich or something. Eat it before the show starts.

Back