Earls Court

A

Anonymous

Im gunna see maiden in december at Earls Court, got any advice for a newbie who aint been to a maiden gig before [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
1. Bang your head
2. Drink beer
3. Sing
3. Drink more beer
4. record that gig on MD
5. Drink a lot more beer
6. Have fun
[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

A

Anonymous

hhahahah, sounds good to me, anyone know how many people there will be there?

A

Anonymous

i suggest keeping alot to drink around you, cuz when maiden comes out #1 you dont wana leave the stands, and #2 the concession stands are closed. your voice WILL die out eventually

A

Anonymous

[!--QuoteBegin-Matty+Jul 31 2003, 09:20 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Matty @ Jul 31 2003, 09:20 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] hhahahah, sounds good to me, anyone know how many people there will be there? [/quote]
About 20.000

A

Anonymous

[!--QuoteBegin-shiky ups the irons+Aug 2 2003, 07:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(shiky ups the irons @ Aug 2 2003, 07:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i suggest keeping alot to drink around you, cuz when maiden comes out #1 you dont wana leave the stands, and #2 the concession stands are closed. your voice WILL die out eventually [/quote]
Bullshit! On Sunday, I lasted through 60 minutes of Dio's performance and 90 of Maiden's without water and screaming at the top of my lungs.

A

Anonymous

Few pointers.

1. Don't drink beer, because you'll have to take a piss in the middle of a concert.
2. Get waster afterwards
3. Drink water.
4. Bang your head.
5. Wear a Maiden T-shirt.
6. Should like crazy.
7. Learn lyrics to all songs they could play.
8. Sing along.
9. Bring a Zippo lighter.
10. Make sure it's full of fuel.
11. Bring food. Like a sandwich or something. Eat it before the show starts.