DRUNK POSTING

Playlist:

Wasted Years
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Herz aus Stahl (Heart of Steel in the brilliantly awful German translation)
Holy Diver
Painkiller

Effect: Neck broken

Just came back from a bachorlawttet part y with some ov my best girlfirents and it was the best time I has in along time. Unforthely, my one friend was sick and mky other friend was getting over a hangover from the prvious night but me and the bride to be were drunk buddies and we got drunk on whisky. I just realized tonight that I have of the bst friends ever tonight.

There's this word, bfthf.
It is Drunko-European for 'cod, I'm wasted'. It derives from Proto-Drunko-European *I think I've had enough, perhaps from Sober-European (a mythological language of antediluvian lore) *I'll keep control tonight.

It's possible I'm not quite sober. And I'm bummed cus I ordered a thin and crispy pepperoni pizza and got hand tossed. And I ordered boneless wings and got boned :) hahahahahaha!!

I consider myself quite drunk, thank you very much, and I am inclined to think of this as a good thing.

I am not exactly drunk, but considering it's the first time I've been drinking pretty much this year, i am a lot drunker than I should be.

I'm not drunk at all and I feel like I should be because it's Friday night and that's what people do on a Friday night.

I didn't get on in time to post, but I was more than a little tipsy twice over the weekend.

The more I drink, the more regrets force their way into the present.

Also, my esophagus hurts from hiccups combined with excessive alcohol. Owie.

Back