DRUNK POSTING

My beautiful gentlemen. Can we all agree that the

saints and sinners, ...
saints and sinners ...
SAINTS AND SINNEERS...
SAINTD AND SIINNERRS... (three dots = the rest of the line)

the uppercase being on octave higher, from the Death On THe Road, was planned on purpose for many years to rock our socks off?

I would trust Bruce with my heart surgery. He is precise, exact, amazingly powerful and he got em points for style.

I choose what conspiracies to believe. I think Slash and Axl planned the beef and the reconciliation, and stuck with it for all these years, just to fuck with us fans. I believe they werre giggling under their mustaches all this time and planning how to get together big time and milk the tiddies of the old-and-new-fan milka.

So I got to thinking and I think that Lord of the Flies was written for Bruce, just to show everyone how he is miles and miles above us mortals in everything that he does and is. That transition from low to high voice .. it is something out of this world. Something you could do with zero effort on a piano. But something that becomes an unfergettable unique miracle in hands (vocal cords) of Bru°

I just finished listening to Lord of the FLies live and I am gonna play it again.

I like Death On The Road but Bruce messing up the lyrics to LOTF’s chorus just bugs the shit out of me.

Back